Free Watches.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A really cheap watch could be retailed at under £5 in the UK market including VAT. Or as a direct import via eBay.

Shipping from China is cheap these days - and selling under the VAT threshold means that £5 watch can be posted to the UK for that kind of cost and still make a margin at least as good a if sold in the UK including VAT.

So if 'free' but what do they charge for delivery - more than £4 or £5 and the rest is extra margin.

a really cheap watch could be retailed at under £5 in the uk market including vat. Or as a direct import via ebay.

Shipping from china is cheap these days - and selling under the vat threshold means that £5 watch can be posted to the uk for that kind of cost and still make a margin at least as good a if sold in the uk including vat.

So if 'free' but what do they charge for delivery - more than £4 or £5 and the rest is extra margin.

£7.99

Hmmmmm

For 7.99 via PayPal, I could be tempted

But giving away email address, postal address etc and digging into the company says I am out. (drat)

Hmmmmm

But giving away email address, postal address etc and digging into the company says I am out. (drat)

If you are interested in this sort of thing then I'd suggest you look at eBay and Amazon.

Chances are you may see what looks suspiciously like the same product being sold for rather less than £7.99 including delivery.

If it walks like a duck.....

I'm not watchist, I do own a Timex and 2 Casio's, but I aren't sure about these..

Hmmmmm

I did it, with Paypal so will let you know!! £8 if it's crap it goes back or request a refund?? Will see eh ?? [emoji848] x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone's looking at the chronos, then be aware they are "display only", i.e. the hands are stuck on. Bit like that Rolex I bought in Greece a few years back, but that's another story..

Cheers,

Gaz

If anyone's looking at the chronos, then be aware they are "display only", i.e. the hands are stuck on. Bit like that Rolex I bought in Greece a few years back, but that's another story..

I'm sure you found that it told the correct time twice each day though?

Wow a free lunch :wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom