Front bumper on Vito spot x 639

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sturge

Car
SL 500 R230 Vito sport X Brabus
Hi all, can anyone get their hands on removal and fitting instructions for the front bumper on a 2014 sport x brabus bumper? Would be nice to know how to remove/refit property. Any help would be much appreciated.

..............not many of us W639 owners on here I have a 120cdi sport X with the Brabus Spoiler it will be coming off sometime over winter to sort out my non working aircon leak ( suspect the condenser ) i also have to remove a headlight to split it open and clean a moss stain from the bottom. but its a bout 2months away from starting i have somewhere in facebook a link to a french guy that did it . I'll see if i can find it I think i printed it off at the time and stored it somewhere ???? eek

Its not hard, 4 bolts on the wing to bumper joint, 2 each side.
Remove the grill and the bolts in the front of bumper, 4 I think and wheel arch liners along the bottom, small plastic plugs on the lower edge each side.

Its not hard, 4 bolts on the wing to bumper joint, 2 each side.
Remove the grill and the bolts in the front of bumper, 4 I think and wheel arch liners along the bottom, small plastic plugs on the lower edge each side.
Thanks for that few weks away from removing mine got a boat and a caravan and a jag to sort first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom