Front splitter/spoliers???? Rear Diffuser???? for Mercedes CL500 2002

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coy

Car
Mercedes CL500 w215
Does anybody know where i can source carbon fibre front splitters/spoliers and rear
diffusers for the exterior of my merc CL500 2002, Preferbly in the UK? :bannana:

Hi

I got a rear spoiler but it's not in carbon if that's any good
Thanks

Acid

Ebay is your best source but most suppliers will be in HK, Taiwan or China

Hi thanks for the offer of the rear spoiler..but im after a carbon fibre diffuser. Let me know if you come across anyone who has one.

Thanks e55...thats the thing they always seem to be in china :)

On an American Forum they tried to get a group buy from a company that does CF Diffusers, they needed to get 15 orders to cover the one off cost which was around $1000 and only 8 put there names down. I know they do a front Splitter, i will try and find the companies name for you.

thanks C43AMG

Hi thanks for your reply, id be grateful when you do find out the companies name.

On a frustrating note, i just cannot beleave nobody in the UK wants to make or supply carbon fibre splitters or diffusers for the W215.....:wallbash:

Is there nobody on this forum who could help??????

BRABUS K8..Hi have you still got that boot spolier for the W215 (mercedes CL 2002), if so what colour and how much ? ? and do you have a picture? Condition wise, isit new or used?

Please give me a call: 07930 506 903

Thanks

I was after exactly the same, and could only find CKS performance who sell the carbon fibre front splitter, but only for 03 onwards W215's....... :(

Would be interested to see if you manage to find somewhere that does these for pre-2003 models...

Thanks for that topgun, CKS performance are just far to expensive, surely they must be another person in the UK who can supply carbon parts.

keep in touch either way, if one of us finds anything.:thumb:

How about this piece of kit

VITT

;)

16.gif

:D

Hi guys, Thanks for the replies. Il have a look at the links and let you know i what info i get back:)

Carbon Fibre

I have bought some itmes in CF for my clk55 and had no probs from taiwan-china on ebay

I am waiting for a rear spoiler this week to add too

They also allow you to bid them at times for products

Rear diffusers are v hard to get for clk w209 models at present

So try ebay today!

Gd luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom