FS: Genuine Mercedes Blackberry Case / Wallet - New & Unused

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
BRAND NEW and UNUSED

I bought this case a while back from Mercedes-Benz of Bristol. It's completely unused and still in it's original packaging.

The case is brown leather with a cream (nappa) leather interior - it has two credit card sized slots and a further slot for notes.

I'm open to offers.

I'll double your offer, and donate it to the Eden Suite at Birmingham's Heartlands Hospital, who support bereaved families when they lose a child.

Feel free to ask any questions.

image.jpg

I've received an offer of £10, any further offers? It's a very good cause.

I've received a very generous offer of £20!! Thank you :thumb:

If you would like to make an even more generous offer, then please let me know by midnight tomorrow (Tuesday).

Thank you to all members who have showed their support.

I've received an incredible offer of £30 - thank you!!

If anyone else would like to make an offer, then please let me know by midnight tonight.

If anyone else would like to make a donation of any amount then I'll add all the donations to the highest offer for the case, and then double the total.

It's a very good cause and one which people only really think about when it touches them personally. The support that the Eden Suite (and others like it in other hospitals) offer to families when they lose a child is a great support at a very sad time.

Thank you for your support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom