FS. W202 C240 V6 - Everything must go !! CHEAP !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugello

Car
w202
Hello all,

First of all I must say I am new on this forum, after a short look about the place I must admit its a good forum
icon_smile.gif

Ok, so why am i here, well......

Recently my mothers W202 C240 V6 Sport (1999) Mercedes was smashed in the back side, the damage doesn’t look too bad but it is a write off. So I am selling all parts from the car. I need this gone as soon as possible so you will get a bargin!! I am also willing to sell the car all as one.

So, about the car...... well its a mint, or should i say was mint
icon_sad.gif
the engine has done just over 100k miles with full mercedes benz service history, sounds and runs smooth as ever (A brand new MAF was fitted about 2k ago) This car has only really been used by my mother going to work and back 5 times a week for the past few years (2miles to her work). There is loads of life in the brakes and tyres, with the spare alloy and tyre both being brand new
icon_surprised.gif
!!

The car is current in the Peterborough area (England) in my garage as shown in the pictures. I would prefer anyone interested to come to the cars location to remove parts, im not really willing to post parts, but still ask me.

I do have some basic tools where the car is being kept, however I do advise to bring tools with you.

I will let the pictures do the talking now, if you need any parts please don’t hesitate to PM me.

20111220171439.jpg
20111220171439.jpg

20111210101840.jpg

20111210101804.jpg

20111210101812.jpg

20111220171549.jpg

20111220171620.jpg

The near-side rear took much of the inpact with the near-side suspension taking a hit along with the alloy.

Regards, Moo

Last edited:
To the guy who emailed me about the gear selector and steering wheel - they are avaliable but i accidently deleted your email :(

To keep this updated :)

Leather seats now at £170 for all :D

Most parts removed and stored from this now :)

Keep the pms coming.

Still have the engine and gearbox. Open to offers. Can supply the engine and box in a rolling chassis.....

Full leather interior sold !

A +C pillars anyone ?

Headlights ?

Engine and box ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom