Fulda Winter Tyres for Sale 7-8mm Tread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

travelininstyle

Car
C-Class Sports Coupe AMG 220 Cdi
Thought I would offer these 'nearly new, Fulda Kristall Control HP Winter Tyres for sale,before they hit either Ebay/Pistonheads.Cost £480 for a set of 4 - these are 225/45R17 91H Speed. Only went on once between December 2011 and February 2012.Collection only,unless you live within a 25-30 mile radius of BB12 6ST and I will meet you halfway,or you can organize a courier yourself.£200.00

Attachments

• P4011005.jpg
    P4011005.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 175
  • P4011008.jpg
    P4011008.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 175
  • P4011038.jpg
    P4011038.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 179
What is the story with the Merc star on the tread pattern??

I might be interested if I can find a nice set of alloys to go with them.

I might be interested if I can find a nice set of alloys to go with them.

Shame you've got a 204 - I have a set for a 203 to sell - bought them from MB last November then swapped the 203 for a 204. 12.5mm holes in wheels and 14mm wheel bolts don't work!

Will you accept £180 to take them off your hands and as I live in Burnley (Rosehill) it wont be far to travel so no messing about.They will do for later in the year for my Galaxy work car or this week if it carries on !:thumb:

Will you accept £180 to take them off your hands and as I live in Burnley (Rosehill) it wont be far to travel so no messing about.They will do for later in the year for my Galaxy work car or this week if it carries on !:thumb:

Sold - contact me on burnley 422401 this evening,if possible,or you can leave a message tomorrow.We are Hardmans fish & chip shop.Ask for myself Stefan,or Marcus to arrange collection,or delivery.

East Lancs Members

Absolute bargin thanks Stefan,will keep in touch.....:bannana:
Its what this forum is all about,bringing like minded members together - an absolute gent - stay in touch Mark - we will have to see if there are any members in the Blackburn,Burnley,Accrington,Colne areas who are willing to get together for a local curry night ?

Thanks

Stefan

I'd be up for one of them and the Yorkshire boy and girls would probably come too.

East Lancs Curry Night meet -

I'd be up for one of them and the Yorkshire boy and girls would probably come too.

:bannana:Thanks Trapperjohn - lets see how many names we can get - between 6 -15 would be enough,but the more the merrier - then we can put a possible venue and date together.

Could always pop up to east lancs for a meet...

Mercedes + Curry

Lets sort it out then boys and girls,(any ideas are welcome date to TBA and venue)There is the Agra in Hapton which is just off the M65 (you know the cobbled bit !) which does a good curry and plenty of parking if we sort a date I will sort the reservation out. :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom