Full camber caster toe alignment North East

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lfckeeper

Car
Bmw 5 series (Former W203 C class and 2x W219 CLS owner)
Can anyone recommend a full alignment place in the North East (Not MB Teesside- I wouldn't give them the s--t off my shoe or Prestige Stockton they always seem uninterested, which is a shame as both are about 4 mins away).

Unfortunately the most recommended people on here (WIM) are too far away.

Sorry if ive missed a post on here about this I did a quick search couldn't see anything.

Called one and booked it in .... however when I asked if they had the bolts he said 'the camber dosent generally need adjusting' ... this doesn't sound right to me ... if the camber dosent generally need adjusting I may as well just get a £15 toe alignment!

I cant decide if I should try elsewhere or just see what happens? Any one got advice?

Called one and booked it in .... however when I asked if they had the bolts he said 'the camber dosent generally need adjusting' ... this doesn't sound right to me ... if the camber dosent generally need adjusting I may as well just get a £15 toe alignment!

I cant decide if I should try elsewhere or just see what happens? Any one got advice?

Thats because camber cannot be adjusted anyhow.

If it is out by a lot, then you will need camber adjustable bolts. OEM ones are non adjustable.

Usually by adjusting caster and toe, it should be fine unless you still get left hand steer etc etc.

Thats because camber cannot be adjusted anyhow.

If it is out by a lot, then you will need camber adjustable bolts. OEM ones are non adjustable.

Usually by adjusting caster and toe, it should be fine unless you still get left hand steer etc etc.

Ah makes sense now .... thanks for that. Ill take it in to them see what happens.

OP, where did you book it in? I would have recommended town & country over near SOuth Bank IIRC.

OP, where did you book it in? I would have recommended town & country over near SOuth Bank IIRC.

Tyre and Auto centre in Teesdale, near TFM. Have you used Town and Country? Its booked in for Thursday so ill have no problems canceling it if T&C are good.

I have used T&C to set up my previous S4 and the current ML and was pleased with them. TBH I don't know the equipment set up brand, spec etc but was pleased with the results and would use them again.

I have used T&C to set up my previous S4 and the current ML and was pleased with them. TBH I don't know the equipment set up brand, spec etc but was pleased with the results and would use them again.

Cheers ill give them a buzz in the morning see what's what

I've used Teesdale Tyre and Autocentre plenty in the past and they're spot on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom