Furniture in Brum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Druk

Gone but not forgotten - RIP
Car
2011 S212 E350CDi. 1981 R107 300TurboDiesel.
Any forum Brummies give me the heads-up on decent furniture shops in or around central and south Birmingham? Not the chains or MFI type of thing but unusual, classy or different. Large or small no matter. Heading there early next week and like to browse.

Thanks.

On the South side of the city, the only one I know is Cousins, which are fine but traditional - or always used to be.

Lee Longlands on Broad Street is probably an obvious choice. Good quality stuff - and some modern stuff too if that's your bag. Right in the centre of town, so handy for a rewarding beverage afterwards.

Stretching North a touch to Erdington - not far from Spaghetti - there's Cookes which have some good quality stuff.

Do they use real furniture in Birmingham? I thought they all squatted on old milk crates:D

Do they use real furniture in Birmingham? I thought they all squatted on old milk crates:D

Nah, they just do that to make visitors from Surrey feel posh.

Oi! I resemble that.:p

The best stores have been listed by Bobby Dazzler and there's always The House of Fraser too.

you might try this place here

Nah, they just do that to make visitors from Surrey feel posh.

As a native brummie now living in Surrey I'm still trying to work out how I feel about this :eek:

Oh ok then - yaouw suthern softoys doy knoo yom born....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom