Fuse boxes location and fuse diagram

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CowleyStJames

Car
Mercedes Benz S212 E350 Sport Cdi
Can anyone point me in the right direction for fuse box locations in a 2011 W212 E Class estate?
After my C Class, which had a fuse allocation and box location chart, I'm a bit miffed that my E Class doesn't.
I'm looking to hardwire a Blackvue DR650S front and back dash cam in with the Power Magic Pro which needs a permanently on power feed.
Looking to use a piggy back fuse into a permanent feed.
All you tube videos show a fuse box location at end of dash on passenger side, these are left hand drive, however, there isn't one on mine.
Would it be drivers side on right hand drive?
Got a bit dark last night, so stopped looking!

Nothing, I guess they don't want an EClass owner meddling.
Fuse box location is there but no fuse allocation, it's just that on YouTube there's mention of a fuse box at end of dash, but I don't have that.
Wondering if that's only USA

Last edited:
Page 359 in my manual shows two fuse box locations. One in the engine compartment (top right corner at the very back) and in the boot or estate luggage area on the right hand side behind the trim

When you open the fuse boxes, is there an allocation map inside the cover (like they used to put)?

there's mention of a fuse box at end of dash, but I don't have that. Wondering if that's only USA

It MAY not be the same in the E Class but my C Class has a Fuse Box Cover at the RH Side end of the Dash, it's where the Dash butts up against the Door Trim and it's is very difficult to open, not a job for a Screw Driver as you will mark the Fuse Box Cover , you will need some plastic Trim Removal Tools and either Gloves or a Tea Towel/Cloth to stop the Plastic Cover cutting your fingers!

Can anyone point me in the right direction for fuse box locations in a 2011 W212 E Class estate?
After my C Class, which had a fuse allocation and box location chart, I'm a bit miffed that my E Class doesn't.
I'm looking to hardwire a Blackvue DR650S front and back dash cam in with the Power Magic Pro which needs a permanently on power feed.
Looking to use a piggy back fuse into a permanent feed.
All you tube videos show a fuse box location at end of dash on passenger side, these are left hand drive, however, there isn't one on mine.
Would it be drivers side on right hand drive?
Got a bit dark last night, so stopped looking!
Just taken delivery of my W213 E220 AMG.
I am about to fit my Blackvue DR650S front and back dash cam, and was looking on here for any tips when I came across your post.
Possibly not relevant to you, but I eventually found my Fuse Designation chart in the rear fusebox - tucked away out of sight. Photo shows.
Hope this helps.
20170601_114111_LI.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Where is the front prefuse box on W211, 2007 model please? I am looking for fuse no 77 due to no power to blower motor. On many forums it says that it's in the passenger foot well but I have looked under the carpet and metal plate but no where to be seen. I think those forums are related left hand drive but nothing RHD.

Harbs, you'd be better off starting a new thread for a new problem but as you're here, if you have a jump start point (near the battery, under a red flap), that's on the prefuse box. It's not really user serviceable, the fuses are more like metal strips screwed in place.

Where is the front prefuse box on W211, 2007 model please? I am looking for fuse no 77 due to no power to blower motor. On many forums it says that it's in the passenger foot well but I have looked under the carpet and metal plate but no where to be seen. I think those forums are related left hand drive but nothing RHD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom