G wagen copy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Frankie

Car
E230 Elegance Ford Ka Honda Z50x3 ATC70
I can´t even remember what the search began with but I ended up finding this company. One of there models looks like the Tata Loadbeta(which also looks like an older Mercedes),some older Mercedes vans,Unimog type vehicle and finally a G Wagen copy.

: Force Motors LTD.

any link for g wagon copy also do they use mercedes parts engine body interior trim etc pls advise

Mercedes and Tata Motors have had a long running contract for almost half a century whereby in India cars made by Tata (very similar design concepts to Mercedes models) were sold. And yes they do use the Mercedes engines and parts. So perfectly legal as far as Mercedes is concerned. Do think the contract ended last year though.

Tata Motors is a very successful company and also own Jaguar Land Rover. This company has bought Jaguar Land Rover back to life with their new designs and boosted sales. I like the look of all new Jags and Range Rovers so good on them.

I believe Force Motors Ltd now has a simliar agreement with Mercedes.

Last edited:
After reading up more it seems Mercedes are sharing some of their designs in exchange for these companies building engines etc for them.

I really really like them - first saw one on 'India on four wheels'

Just need to change the front/grille.

so how much is it in £ and would it pass emissions tests for the uk as a new car, i am interested

For a 2-1/2 ton 4x4 with a 60 Bhp diesel engine and optional power steering. I'll pass, thanks..

Cheers,

Gaz

That's the problem with 4x4 drivers in the UK, they don't seem to like having large biceps and airy chests..

probably because most of them are women.

That's the problem with 4x4 drivers in the UK, they don't seem to like having large biceps and airy chests..

probably because most of them are women.

Should go down well in norfolk then ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom