Gadget insurance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

I need to buy some gadget insurance to cover iPhones, iPad and Cameras.

Can anyone recommend a good insurer?

Many thanks

Tan

Are they not covered under your home insurance?

Mine are covered under home insurance, doesn't cost too much to extend the value of gadgets when away from home

Not meaning to cause offence, but gadget insurance is for gullible people who watch too much commercial tv - and (clearly) have too much disposable income.

;)

agreed, i wouldnt bother.

Comes free with Barclays Premier account, as does annual travel insurance, breakdown cover, medical cover for under 18's and a few other bits. £7.50 a month account fee (including £1K free overdraft).

I reckon it's good value..............

How are you getting premier for £7.50/mth? Mines about 20 I think?

Comes free with Barclays Premier account, as does annual travel insurance, breakdown cover, medical cover for under 18's and a few other bits. £7.50 a month account fee (including £1K free overdraft).

I reckon it's good value..............

Yeah, but more get outs, exclusions and general other excuses not to pay out than any insurance policy I have seen.

RBS Royalities account does the same as I recently found out despite having the account for over 10 years!

Can anyone recommend a good insurer?

You can have good in a sentence; you can have insurer in a sentence; you can, indeed, have both words in a sentence - but good would have to be modifying a noun other than insurer.

Pointless. In long term cheaper to replace as needed. Good way of getting an excuse to buy new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom