Gadget show featuring car cleaning tech tonight at 8 on ch5

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

adam87

Car
C200 Sport
Just saw this in my facebook news feed from Swissvax of all companys. Starts at 8pm and they do the 'Gadget Valet' with a few Hollyoaks babes ;) :bannana:

Swissvax apparantly supplied them with a few products but they don't know if they'll feature or not, guess you'll have to watch to find out!

I'm expecting most 'gadgets' to do more harm than good looking at the preview video but I guess I shouldn't slate them till I've seen it... Could be some gems in there... Car cleaning gadgets that is, not... you know... ;);)

Short preview... 5FWD - Coming Up: Series 16 Episode 8 video from The Gadget Show

I have the snow foam and karcher attachment....

Not sure how good it really is, but I like changing my car from silver to white....its reallt thick stuff.

Also that cleaner looked quite good was it electrolux? around £40. I have a cheap bagless thing I use for the cars or the home dyson...athough I get funny looks for Mrs A210 for using it.

I think they lost the plot. All those vehicles would have been swirled. Thing that came of best was the Brompton. I have one of these but don't use it when cleaning the car.

My top car care gadgets are.

1 Dual action polisher - porter cable or the Megs.
2 Californian jelly squiggly.
3 Grit guard bucket
4 Micro fibre drying towels.
5 2.5 inch paint brush for dusting interior.

Top 5 gadget polishes and waxes.
1. The Klasse and Carlack products
2. Polycharger
3. Autoglym Bumper Care
4. Ultima paint guard plus
5. Detailing clay

All these are in no particular order but I could add lambs wool, wash mitt, Sonus glanz ..........

Ah just got back from work and missed it. Was it any good or at least humourous?

^ it was pretty bad if your a proper detailer :)

But grab a beer sit back and watch it, it will make you smile :)

^ it was pretty bad if your a proper detailer :)

But grab a beer sit back and watch it, it will make you smile :)

Trust me I love my job (and yes i'm very ****) but I am not one of those guys who would watch it and spend the entire duration of the programme telling everyone where there going wrong and what they should be doing. Even i'm happy to say theres a limit and I do have a life!lol

I might be prepared to put up with some swirls if Polly Woodward cleaned my car :D

Agree good to watch but nothing on car care and not really anything about car care gadgets. Would be very happy to invite the Hollyoaks team around to give them a lesson on how to use my dual action polisher ;-)

LOL! This forum has been flying around with alot of testosterone lately!

:rock:

..was Mercedes from holyoaks cleaning?

Mercedes on Mercedes.

..wheres my coat?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom