Game of Thrones TV Thread - No Book Spoilers Please!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Anyone watch this? its fantastic, just gets better and better as the seasons go on.

You'll have to come over here to visit the locations...fantastic.

I'm a big fan.

It's deviating from the books now but still a cracking bit of tv.

Every week the hour just flies by, great formula sex and violence, some politics and then more sex and violence.

Have watched from the start and its proof the Americans can do great TV. Sky+ each week so I can avoid all the ad breaks :)

I have watched every episode so far right from the beginning.
Waiting for the White Walkers to engage a bit more.

Hodor!!

Watched a few of these in the states. I thought it was rubbish. Designed to appeal to 30 something men that read FHM magazine, wear perfume and play online poker.

I should add that I love a bit of swashing your buckle and a dragon or two but this show has a plot that is at best thin.

SOA for the FHM crowd or GoT?

SOA is a very well constructed take on Hamlet set inside a M.C. Gang war, honour codes, betrayals, a son and father relationship of the most tense order, plus lots of riding around on Harleys and shooting things!

Designed to appeal to 30 something men that read FHM magazine, wear perfume and play online poker

Note to self - must improve!!

Since I do none of the above, apart from 30 something.

Note to self - must improve!!

Since I do none of the above, apart from 30 something.
I didn't mean all that watch it fall into that category :D

I merely meant that when I watched a few episodes (I gave it a chance!) that was the conclusion that I came to.

I will concede though that there is some top totty!

Deos anybody else watch SOA? Irritatingly, Series 6 is still scheduled for September in the UK, when it finished in the US ages ago and I believe the final season will air before we get 6. Painful.

Watched a few of these in the states. I thought it was rubbish. Designed to appeal to 30 something men that read FHM magazine, wear perfume and play online poker.

I should add that I love a bit of swashing your buckle and a dragon or two but this show has a plot that is at best thin.

I'm in my 30s, have never bought FHM, don't ware perfume nor play poker online or otherwise. After such a generalising comment it would be interesting to hear now many episodes you have actually seen of it? :ban:

Last edited:
Deos anybody else watch SOA? Irritatingly, Series 6 is still scheduled for September in the UK, when it finished in the US ages ago and I believe the final season will air before we get 6. Painful.

I'm not sure why they've scheduled it so far behind, they show 24 and GoT within a day of the USA schedule.

It'll be quicker to order the box set from US amazon than to wait for it to air. I've since found Banshee to help with the wait.

I will concede though that there is some top totty!

Now, that is something I cant argue with :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom