Gangster 250D W124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like to keep them as the were 27 years ago. ..Even my number plates are both original, with dealers name on it ...All the keys ,even the bill of sale for £24000. Spare wheel is original .

What's going on with the suspension - looks like it's on stilts!

Looks like it's got electric windows in the rear and manual windows in the front?

It's just out of MOT, and the seller makes no mention of getting a new one. Also, at the last one, the mileage was 183k yet the car is now apparently on 179k. If you're going to clock it surely you'd do it for more than just a few thousand? Or perhaps there's something fishy going on and the vendor no longer has access to the vehicle and can't check the mileage (perhaps he/she no longer owns it?).

Lets be honest, if your going to chav up a car at least do it to a Fiesta or a Clio, MB got it right the first time and anything other than very subtle improvements is too much for me, each to their own I suppose...

Why has it got manual windows in the front and electric rears?

Why has it got manual windows in the front and electric rears?

It's been welded together. The 2 halves being more than the sum of the whole. :D

Or, looking at the overall state of it, rivetted / fibreglassed.

It's been welded together. The 2 halves being more than the sum of the whole. :D

Or, looking at the overall state of it, rivetted / fibreglassed.

It's a proper turd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom