Gatso Anti-Flash Cosmetic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecmac

Car
S 500 (w140)
Has anyone seen the sunday press which claims that a well known cosmetic used by millions of women actually works better than any of the expensive anti-flash plates that are currently on sale.

Anybody any idea what it is - I just got flashed again - An SAS camera van parked behind a tree. :eek:

Probably hairspray or nail varnish, but I wouldn't chance it.
Get a snooper or another detection device.

I've had a quick squint in the Observor and couldn't find anything.

It could be hair shine spray but not sure what else it could be that would be worth putting on a plate instead of plate spray:crazy:

alecmac said:
Has anyone seen the sunday press which claims that a well known cosmetic used by millions of women actually works better than any of the expensive anti-flash plates that are currently on sale.

Anybody any idea what it is - I just got flashed again - An SAS camera van parked behind a tree. :eek:

The anti-flash spray would only be effective (if at all) against Gatso's. The SAS van uses a hand held gun, which doesn't flash. :eek:

Could try not speeding, they only use speedtraps near schools round our way :rolleyes:

Could be foundation smeared over the number plate, that stuff can hide a multitude of sins. ;) :D :D

'Mud' face pack, perhaps? :D

Cheers,

pluggers said:
Could be foundation smeared over the number plate, that stuff can hide a multitude of sins. ;) :D :D

:eek: wouldn't catch me splatting on my best bit of L'Oreal over a number plate :D

Its the polish baldys use to get that shine :devil:

When I lived in Belgium we used Hairspray to good effect. But I wouldnt try it now as technology is getting better as the days go by. Apart from which I have matured :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom