Gave the wife's car a wash and Polish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A250 Bennyboy

Car
A Class A250 w176
First time I've cleaned the wife's car, she's had it 6 weeks now :eek:

Before

And after

Gave all the plastic trim a going over with a cheap bottle of car plan back to black

And finally cleaned the multiple spoked wheels took me any hour do all four :devil:

Cheers Ben :thumb:
Just got give it a going over with the Sonax BSD and it's all done :D

Before I put on a coat of Sonax BSD, when we bought the car it had a coat of staybright that's supposed to last for 3 years, I didn't want this stuff putting on but they went and did as a sweetener.
Rather they hadn't TBH
Anyway would I be wasting my Sonax applying a coat over the top of the staybright coating :dk::confused:
Cheers Ben :thumb:

Just went out to do the mats and a bird takes a dump and my bonnet :mad: Must be having a laugh the little git :rolleyes:

What did the Mrs do for you in return?

You need to clean that "car plan back to black" off the reg plates before it permanently stains...

Yeah, I cleaned my car today, and within about 35 mins, a bird does a dump on my windscreen and bonnet

Yup, I've heard street defecation is still a problem for many Health Authorities in the more deprived areas. ;)

Yeah, I cleaned my car today, and within about 35 mins, a bird does a dump on my windscreen and bonnet

The Gulls here Sh1t by the bucketful! If you don't put the car in the garage,nightmare! :eek:

We have a classy kind of bird round our way, they wait till you have put all cleaning stuff away and then dive bombs the cars with a big dollop:bannana:

Wonder Wheels ???? NOOOOOOOOO !!!!
It completely fooks Alloys up . It`s the devils work !!

Wonder Wheels ???? NOOOOOOOOO !!!!
It completely fooks Alloys up . It`s the devils work !!

It was knocking around my shed and it's my wife's car so thought why not.
Got some Merlins-Blood-Fallout-Remover but only ever use this for my diamond cut painted wheels.

What's do you recommend for normal alloys:thumb:

Hot soapy water, sponge, jet wash..repeat as necessary.....
If needs be just some light traffic film remover...I run one through my Karcher. That`s when I can be ****d doing my own that is !

Logic stinks but my thoughts exactly :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom