GENUINE AMG GEN 1 FRONT BUMPER W124 WITH FOG LIGHTS - no reserve

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks guys. It is indeed the one I was after and made a handsome offer for.

I was advised he had an on the table offer of £420 so needed to pay £500 to have it inc delivery.

I will recontact the seller to see what the craic is as my reduced offer stands.

Scott

Email sent to the seller.

Lets see what comes back. I have the funds and can conclude tonight so we will see.

Thanks for you help guys.

Scott

Scott:I don`t know why but I`ve a feeling that shill biding will be on

You must have read my mind!

Two things occur to me:

A) the seller has just confirmed the auction will run.

B) why didnt he accept the offer he had for £420?

Im happy to keep looking guys as im worried the bidding will be inflated past the reasonable value and ainr going that high!

Im happy to pay well but not have the pi55 taken!

If it goes for silly money Scott, I'd be inclined to make a final offer by e-mail to the seller after the auction has ended in case the sale 'falls through'. I'd state that you can complete payment quickly but that your offer is final. Deffo worth a bid in the meantime though.

My granny used to say whats for me wont go by me...and to trust my instincts.

The seller has my details. I have made a very resonable offer which still stands and as im not going to be entering a shill bidding war, I wont be engaging and he can contact me if need be.

I have only been looking for 3 months for one of these and thus im happy to spend the next year doing the same... what fun will I have if I dont gave anything to look for anymore..

Im moving onto finding a period alpine head unit next so let me know if anyone has one!

Scott

Scott: Did you win the auction?

No. I bailed out at £300.

The hunt continues!

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom