GLA rival the Volvo XC40?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Its got that current [ just driven into a wall:oops: ] VOLVO front end look but otherwise not a bad attempt. Difficult to judge what sector its aimed at without knowing exactly how big it is and unlikely to dent the market leading Nissan Qashqai- mind you its getting a bit long in the tooth now?
crystal-white-rear.jpg

New Volvo XC40 revealed: full specs, prices, pics and video

Looks like a Dacia Duster

Got to say, I really like the Duster, and the new one for 2018 looks great imho.

all-new-dacia-duster-embargo-300817-08h00-uk-1.jpg

I think that Volvo looks much better without the contrast roof....

fusion-red-rear.jpg

Yep certainly better looking than the volvo, that rear 1/4 just doesn't look right Imho

It's a good idea. The XC60 is a large car, so this will fall I presume in qashqai territory.

The Nissan product to me is a bit cheap and flimsy. As long as the Volvo quality keeps up it will do well.

The XC90 is GLE size, XC60 is GLC size and this is to take on the GLA, BMW X1 etc. etc. etc.

The lovely thing about the Duster is the price, it starts at £9400.
It is also wonderfully comfortable in a way many new cars which are too over damped simply are not, and its simplicity is its beauty to many who would like to keep it and be able to work on it themselves for a few years.

Here you go. Its difficult to price compare these mini SUV's because they often have "poverty spec" entry models and a couple of "packages" / model upgrades can put £1000's on the price. Volvo are not immune to this phenomenon of course. Have to wait for some comparison reviews I guess.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Odd. The new XC60 starts at £37,000. The XC40 at a whopping £39,000. I am confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom