Golf Clubs for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes W204 C220cdi Estate Ford Fiesta Mk 4
For all budding Rory McIlroys out there I have the following for sale:-

Custom made 'Snake Eyes' graphite shafted cavity backed irons from 4 - Pitching Wedge ( No 3 iron) + Ping putter with cover. :eek:

When I was playing more regularly than I am now Pro's advice was that these were what I needed to reduce my handicap to below 20. Then I went to work overseas and the rest is history...:eek:

Clubs have been used a couple of times and are, therefore, virtually brand new and unmarked. Cost new circa £500 and looking for £250ish. Ideally buyer to collect from North Kent but happy to discuss meeting half way within reason.

PM if interested please and I will forward pics. :thumb:

For all budding Rory McIlroys out there I have the following for sale:-

Custom made 'Snake Eyes' graphite shafted cavity backed irons from 4 - Pitching Wedge ( No 3 iron) + Ping putter with cover. :eek:

When I was playing more regularly than I am now Pro's advice was that these were what I needed to reduce my handicap to below 20. Then I went to work overseas and the rest is history...:eek:

Clubs have been used a couple of times and are, therefore, virtually brand new and unmarked. Cost new circa £500 and looking for £250ish. Ideally buyer to collect from North Kent but happy to discuss meeting half way within reason.

PM if interested please and I will forward pics. :thumb:

Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom