Golf Game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That'll keep me busy at work tomorrow:D.

I was Semi_Pro on my first attempt, but I do like a golf game, it's the only video game I'll ever play.

Semi pro on first go is very good:bannana:

Is the Tiger Woods game any good?

Semi pro on first go is very good:bannana:

Is the Tiger Woods game any good?
I've been playing Tiger Woods 08 on the Wii for the last few weeks and it's great! It's pretty much the only game I've played on the Wii.

yeah baby

i scored 2994 on my first attempt.:rock:
can i be vice captain of the new team?

ahem back to the practice i think.

359.99 is my best so far....I'm now addicted:crazy:

370.11 with a duff 3 iron over the water into the sand, I reckon I could get sub-300 but no better without wasting far too much time!

I was doing ok until i used the pro clubs... Semi pro too..

I was doing ok until i used the pro clubs... Semi pro too..

I get quite good scores using the semi pro clubs, can't quite get to grips with the pro clubs.....

Seeing as I've been so busy today I'm now down to 199.27, bit of a freak round that one:crazy:

Seeing as I've been so busy today I'm now down to 199.27, bit of a freak round that one:crazy:
anything under 200 is excellent...Master I think.....next stop Legend! On the profile there's an interesting best theoretical score, it takes it from your best score on each hole. If you're registered that is.

521.24 on my first attempt............yes I can see how this can be addictive....hope to report back a better score...one day:D

OOPs forgot the penalties.....so its 626....:(

Last edited:
331.86 - Pro! :bannana:

Once you get the hang of it shooting pro is about right....especially if you can do it on a reglar basis. Have a look on the leader board and see some scores that TG would be proud of. I was 5220 in the world, but moved a thousand places down in a fortnight.......lots of competition!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom