Golf Game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If what I got before (331 or something) is Semi-Pro, how come better than that is "Undefined"? :(

5o5duu.jpg

The clue is in the words SIGN UP NOW :eek:

Yesterdays practice session payed off. 269.58 today, still a long way off. i see the only Brit high enough on the leaderboard has 60.33

how in the name of all thats holy has some player (cough ... timewaster) got a score of 30 ish to lead the standings worldwide.

my best individual score on any one hole is about six. my best theoretical round is about 200. as soon as i get three greens in a row i get all giddy and shank one into the sand.

anyone else find that the best round is when you play for a while get ****** off then the first round back after a break is the nuts.

I got a couple of Perfect Swings, and some bronze award for doing something well. Odd that golf balls would be water-magnetic, and sand-attractant.

"Golf, invented by the Scots, who call it a game. They also invented bagpipes, and call that 'music'."

334.66, 26641, a bronze for accuracy, and yesterday I got one to 1' from the hole. Pretty stirring stuff. And nearly causing the same language as real golf.

i'm trying to listen to the Open golf and play the game at the same time. its giving me a headache when the commentary doesn't match my shots at all.

all weirded out now.

how the hell do you play the long shot over the water on the 7th (or 8th..the one with the water all own the right side of the green). driving me nuts, change club,stance or what?

That's the problem hole for me also, My possible low is down near 50 now but a good half of it is that water hole.

Do I need to use the pro clubs? They are very difficult!

Best i have done is master - got a silver award for accuracy too :) .
Can't get gold though..

i'm trying to listen to the Open golf and play the game at the same time. its giving me a headache when the commentary doesn't match my shots at all.

all weirded out now.

how the hell do you play the long shot over the water on the 7th (or 8th..the one with the water all own the right side of the green). driving me nuts, change club,stance or what?

Do you mean the 6th.?

That's the problem hole for me also, My possible low is down near 50 now but a good half of it is that water hole.

Do I need to use the pro clubs? They are very difficult!

I'm getting a Pro average without the pro clubs...can't get to grips with them:crazy:

Yeah, I'm hacking around with the pro jobs. So I stick to the regular clubs.

My log in is Alan_M if anyone wants a team thing...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom