Golf Game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am horribly addicted to this already, the pro clubs are unplayable, but it seems you need to use them to be a contender.

I've shot a 135.55, had a hole in one, managed a gold accuracy award and have a possible low of 23.15 (half of which is hole 6 still!)

very very addictive....

:eek:

Unhand the mouse and back away from the terminal.

It's time you went outdoors.

I'm finding hole 6 the killer -- if i get it on the green it overshoots by a large amount -- if I adjust too much in the water it goes....:devil:

:cool:........ It only works really well when the wind is 2mph towards the green......:cool:

The pro clubs really are a nuisance. For those who've not ventured, and wonder where the difference is, it's primarily in that the swing speed is upped by..... about two?
You also have the option to adjust your stance. Kind of like when you thought getting a Colortune for the Sprite's carburettors would be a good idea (thankful I never gathered up a Jaguar XK150, with three of those devices).

Hole 6 can really only be played with the pro clubs, the advantage being you're using a 5 Iron (as opposed to a 3 - iron) , have a much higher ball flight and therefore much better chance of holding it on the green.

I'm tinkering, but it's a nuisance.

There's much more power and more control.

I used to think the clubs didn't make that much difference and it was all a bit of the emperors new clothes getting new sets.....then I bought a set of Ping Irons, I won't play anything else now I have so much more control.

Can't stand the Ping woods though, I use a pair of oldish Taylor Made 200 Steel woods a Driver and a 3, lovely controllable clubs, straight down the middle every time.

182.05 ... masters....don't think I'm gonna make much inroads on that until I have mastered the pro clubs...first round with those was 600+ (hack)..hmmm:p

Golf? A good walk spoilt (Mark Twain I think said that)

I think you will find this is a "computer online game".... so I am sat on a sofa getting the wrong sort of exrecise....:D

LOL :)

Mark Twain didn't have a computer... but did have a scanner, apparently :D

I have created a team, sad sack that I am!

MBClub.co.uk

Now I have no idea if I need to actually invite people or not, so go on there, do a search for the team name exactly as it's written above. It it won't let you add yourself, then PM me your email address and I'll do an invite to join.

6 players in total required to post a team score, 8 maximum per team.

I have created a team, sad sack that I am!

MBClub.co.uk

Now I have no idea if I need to actually invite people or not, so go on there, do a search for the team name exactly as it's written above. It it won't let you add yourself, then PM me your email address and I'll do an invite to join.

6 players in total required to post a team score, 8 maximum per team.

You'll need to add peoples email addresses to your team

Most obscure Mark Twain quote:
"What? I never said anything about that!!"

oooh...has anyone else discovered how you get a 50 point lie penalty? I just have.

Have you tried to get Out of Bounds... i cant

There's always one.....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom