Golf Game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The consistency is the challenge, one you've figured the range on the holes, and windage.

However, that damned bird that keeps starting "Louie, Louie" is just begging to find out how a Webley Tempest works.

Well, that's 6 of you signed up. Now if everyone could complete a single round we'll post a score as a team and show on the world rankings........

Hole 6, drop a club down, move the arrow to pitch the ball on the rough/fringe on the hump in the green, set the green dot to as low as possible, hit as near a perfect swing as you can, that should get you within 20ft.

I'm still working on a better approach to that hole.

MBClub.co.uk golf team is offically ranked 61 IN THE WORLD (said in a Jeremy Clarkson voice) with a score of 1,058.96!

Well done guys.

Wooo nice... still working on bringing my score down... getting there very slowly

Managed to get it down a bit tonight, playing hole six by aiming to the far left of the green and playing my natural slice. Or is that a draw shot if your good?

no that would be a "Fade"...;)

Draw (if you're right handed) is sending the ball out to the right and bringing it back in to the target.

Still can't get to grips with the pro clubs...I think they aint so good with a touchpad :mad:

No I can't get to grips with them with either a mouse or a touchpad.

I have only just discovered you can alter your stance with the ordinary clubs by pressing "S" on your keyboard whilst stood on the Tee.

I thought that was a pro alteration only.

No I can't get to grips with them with either a mouse or a touchpad.

I have only just discovered you can alter your stance with the ordinary clubs by pressing "S" on your keyboard whilst stood on the Tee.

I thought that was a pro alteration only.

And does it help?

Still can't get to grips with the pro clubs...I think they aint so good with a touchpad :mad:

not true .................... they aint so good with a computer fullstop..:D :D I used them and got 600+ hack..

And does it help?

It can alter the distance and hold/roll, so take the 5th for example, where a perfect shot on 100% strength will finish about 2ft short, you can alter the stance slightly to find the extra 2 ft without having to move up a club and completely recalibrate. It's really for fine tuning.

my lowest score is with the pro clubs... just have to remember to make sure the mouse is fully charged for the second click... just not playing enough... obviously my potential is 21.31... my consistency is ...DIRE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom