Goodbye e coupe.......hello dark side

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
seriously this is getting out of order, i personally am Mercedes mad.... my mates rinse the sh*t out of me and i really couldnt care less! I drive a W202 c class which i love to bits, but we also have a new S class and why do we have it, because the w123 estate went for the newer version w124 estate, why did that go, because we boughtt he w210 estate, why did that go because we had the W211 estate and then a cls etc etc etc etc Why should it matter what you have driven in the past. Ive had 4 BMW minis and by god they are brilliant cars, ive also been tempted by E36 bmw m3s but have decided other wise due to insurance!

I personally agree with gizze on this one... you have to be able to see what a competitor is. The BMW is a great car, yes some lack passion of the merc, but then the merc is bland at times. Audis dont do it for me apart from the S3 sooo am i not a hard core fan?

You have to put into perspective what your saying. BMW and audi are prestige marks, as is mercedes, none of us would own the mercedes if we didnt believe them to be superior! Its just appriciating another car for the worthy apponent it is.

Yes to some it may seem mad Sonny owning 4 older shaped mercedes, i too own one, love it! but at the same time i would never have 4 of them sat on my drive.

PERSONAL TASTE!! Live with it or forever argue

seriously this is getting out of order, i personally am Mercedes mad.... my mates rinse the sh*t out of me and i really couldnt care less! I drive a W202 c class which i love to bits, but we also have a new S class and why do we have it, because the w123 estate went for the newer version w124 estate, why did that go, because we boughtt he w210 estate, why did that go because we had the W211 estate and then a cls etc etc etc etc Why should it matter what you have driven in the past. Ive had 4 BMW minis and by god they are brilliant cars, ive also been tempted by E36 bmw m3s but have decided other wise due to insurance!

I personally agree with gizze on this one... you have to be able to see what a competitor is. The BMW is a great car, yes some lack passion of the merc, but then the merc is bland at times. Audis dont do it for me apart from the S3 sooo am i not a hard core fan?

You have to put into perspective what your saying. BMW and audi are prestige marks, as is mercedes, none of us would own the mercedes if we didnt believe them to be superior! Its just appriciating another car for the worthy apponent it is.

Yes to some it may seem mad Sonny owning 4 older shaped mercedes, i too own one, love it! but at the same time i would never have 4 of them sat on my drive.

PERSONAL TASTE!! Live with it or forever argue

i have 4 on the driveway becasue i can afford to and want to... and to your question no your not mercedes mad or a hardcore fan... and you dont make sense you say you think mercedes is better than BMW ..ok. so you dident get the M3 because of insurance...so i take it as soon as that insurance gets cheaper of for a nasty m3 you go... ;)

and having 4 mercedes on your driveway makes you hardcore.. they all get used.. there not for show

Last edited:
lol no spine to do it yourself..??

Do what??

I thought we were talking about someone coming to valet all your cars??? ;)

You watch too many action films mate.

You have got a really nice Cricket Club behind your house, you should join up and get some fresh air, cool your head a bit. :thumb:

These are cars, just enjoy them for what they are and stop slagging everyone off on here, it gets boring.

Markedes put that to lighten the mood a bit, if you have noticed no one is actually slagging you off or being offensive to you in the slightest Sonny, but still you come back being a real nasty git with every reply. You are given get outs to have a laugh about it, but no, everytime you just dig deeper.

This is a thread about someones new X6, I really don't see why you have to keep banging on about only Mercedes fans should be on here, if we weren't fans we wouldn't buy them, and insulting people who have a go with something else doesn't make you more of a fan, it just makes you look a bit of pratt.

i have 4 on the driveway becasue i can afford to and want to... and to your question no your not mercedes mad or a hardcore fan... and you dont make sense you say you think mercedes is better than BMW ..ok. so you dident get the M3 because of insurance...so i take it as soon as that insurance gets cheaper of for a nasty m3 you go... ;)

and having 4 mercedes on your driveway makes you hardcore.. they all get used.. there not for show

I'm sorry sonny but how can you boast about having 4 mercedes that you use because you can afford to? They are all cheapies so that wouldnt be hard. No disrepect as I like those shape mercedes but if you want to boast there's geasers on here with £150,000 cars so your not impresssing anybody by boasting. How old are you? As your comments are just perthetic! My minis wheels alone were worth almost as much as your w202 but WHO cares and mate you won't ever come close to the knowledge of Mercedes and amount we've had to even compare your Merc mad status as you like to put it! And yes I would like to own a BMW m3 and eurostyle it... I expect that makes mr a chav like you keep saying? Well I'd call a White w202 with black rims and standard bodykit pure pikey but that's a matter of opinion wouldn't you say?

I'm sorry sonny but how can you boast about having 4 mercedes that you use because you can afford to? They are all cheapies so that wouldnt be hard. No disrepect as I like those shape mercedes but if you want to boast there's geasers on here with £150,000 cars so your not impresssing anybody by boasting. How old are you? As your comments are just perthetic! My minis wheels alone were worth almost as much as your w202 but WHO cares and mate you won't ever come close to the knowledge of Mercedes and amount we've had to even compare your Merc mad status as you like to put it! And yes I would like to own a BMW m3 and eurostyle it... I expect that makes mr a chav like you keep saying? Well I'd call a White w202 with black rims and standard bodykit pure pikey but that's a matter of opinion wouldn't you say?

He's only 22 and from Essex what do you expect? I live there but hail from further North I blame SWMBO entirely. LOL. Most young Essex boys are very self opinionated it's in the breeding they can't help it. They are all "Legends in their own lifetimes" as far as they are concerned.;):thumb:

He's only 22 and from Essex what do you expect? I live there but hail from further North I blame SWMBO entirely. LOL. Most young Essex boys are very self opinionated it's in the breeding they can't help it. They are all "Legends in their own lunchtimes" as far as they are concerned.;):thumb:

Corrected that for you :D

FYI

This thread has resulted in a particular participant receiving a weeks ban for being rude an offensive throughout.

Sonny,
A word in your shell-like; I am no fan of BMWs either, yet I appreciate them for how good of a car they are.

You need to seriously have a word with yourself because you are making yourself come across as someone that has a screw loose, which I don't think is the case.

Your loyalty to Mercedes is admirable, maybe if they were a football team you wouldn't come across as such a plank in supporting them.

One final thought- keyboard warriors belong on Facebook ;)

Only just caught up with this thread ...

tres amusing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom