Goodbye old friend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BEJ

MB Enthusiast
Car
2019 VW Passat GT estate. SLK- now gone 2010 Hyundai I 10.
Been and gone and done it.

I've just sold my SLK this morning. I've had it for four years and been on some great GTG's. I'm missing it already

I am no longer an MB owner, but will be keeping my eye on the forum now and again.

Citroen going in about four weeks time to be replaced with a Volvo XC60 SELux Nav geartronic with winter pack.

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

I've just sold my SLK this morning. I've had it for four years and been on some great GTG's. I'm missing it already

I am no longer an MB owner, but will be keeping my eye on the forum now and again.

Citroen going in about four weeks time to be replaced with a Volvo XC60 SELux Nav geartronic with winter pack.

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Don't be Sad. You've had a great 4 years.

And your new car will be brill l'm sure.

Ant.

Good luck with the new car(s).

I regret selling several cars in the past and now when I like a car, I am determined to keep it, immaterial of trends etc.

If only we had more space in this country, wouldn't more enthusiasts be like those guys in the US, hoarding cars rather than selling them on?

It was a lovely looking car Brian, hope you got a good price for it.

Don't be a stranger.

Cheers,

Gaz

Did the same with my SLK230 and regret that too but how many cars can you have?

It was a lovely looking car Brian, hope you got a good price for it.

Don't be a stranger.

Cheers,

Gaz

Thanks Gaz, will still be keeping an eye out on the forums. May even turn up at a GTG in the future.

Price was right for the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom