Gps Aerial Ideal For Comand Install

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SilverSaloon

MB Enthusiast
Car
1994 W124 E300D Estate, 1985 R107 280SL
hi

i have a GPS aerial for sale which would be ideal for use with a comand install or mobile phone install etc. Only prob is that the plug on the end of the aerial is missing so its like the wire has been cut. this could be fixed easily by buying an extension lead and reconnecting it up with tape....

its £15 which includes UK postage if anyone is interested.

piccie is attached. it has has nice long cable.

PM me if interested. :D

SilverSaloon said:
hi

i have a GPS aerial for sale which would be ideal for use with a comand install or mobile phone install etc. Only prob is that the plug on the end of the aerial is missing so its like the wire has been cut. this could be fixed easily by buying an extension lead and reconnecting it up with tape....

its £15 which includes UK postage if anyone is interested.

piccie is attached. it has has nice long cable.

PM me if interested. :D

Or you may just purchase a connector.

http://www.navisworld.com/main.php?stan=100&kat=Comand&podkat=Stecker

http://tinyurl.com/32d5m

there u go... a bargain! :D

if i dont get anyone wanting it by wednesday it will be on ebay :)

SilverSaloon said:
there u go... a bargain! :D

if i dont get anyone wanting it by wednesday it will be on ebay :)

Its only a bargain if I dont have to do all the work in making it functional again. My time might appear to be free if I am not paying someone else but odds are that I would have more fun doing something else !

steve_bcs said:
Out of interest ,

What was this antenna originaly attached to ?

dont know, it was just laying in a scrapped car, not connected to anything (i think the unit it was attached to was taken out previously).

I'm looking for a discrete non body mounted GSM antenna - any other recommendations ?

Most of the units are mag mount or will velcro onto a rear shelf or dashboard. Do you require a direcxt connection or re radiating ?

mobilecentreuk said:
Most of the units are mag mount or will velcro onto a rear shelf or dashboard. Do you require a direcxt connection or re radiating ?

I am talking about GSM as in Mobile phone antenna , are you referring to GPS /sat nav as I've not heard of a reradiating phone antenna - always keen to learn new stuff though.

Its for my Aston & I dont want to fit a glass mount or body mount onto that beautiful body. :)

You have the options of tax disc and t bar mounts which are very discreet. The re radiating type will be VERY ugly indeed

Steve

I have six discrete/covert combined GSM/GPS aerials for sale at £40 each

They are brand new and unused....

check the classifieds.

Craig

cheers Craig

I notice you mention Vodaphone, - do you know if they are ok for Orange?

regarding Tax disc antennas, the Aston has a heated front windscreen so would that be a problem _ My feeling is yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom