Great News: 14 Stores in the UK now open till 8pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
umhp35.jpg

Great news!

UK Customer service hotline available till 8pm

You can call chat and email our representatives.

Find your local store Now!

Excuse me. 14 stores 'inside the M25' hardly qualifies you to claim "14 stores in the UK"

Last edited:
it's a good thing you've decided to open to 8...gives your staff more time to correct their mistakes. not sure what the criteria is for hiring people but my experience over 3 local branches has been shocking. one chap told me a part would turn up from another warehouse at 3pm, i turn up and the part is nowhere to be seen turns out the guy couldn't read and the delivery was leaving the warehouse at 3pm and wouldn't arrive till 4.30pm....nice going! meanwhile car was on the ramp waiting! went into a branch for some front brake pads they handed me rear pads...noticed in the car and it took them an hour to sort it out!

Have to admit the two local stores to me are brilliant, always very helpful.
Just today i bought oil and filter plus air and fuel filter for thd grand total of £32

Not for the MB though.

My biggest gripe is if you happen to pop in to buy something you could be waiting for 30 minutes until someone takes there headset of to serve the counter

My biggest gripe is if you happen to pop in to buy something you could be waiting for 30 minutes until someone takes there headset of to serve the counter

My biggest gripe is they label AMG brake discs as OEM quality when they are about as close to OEM quality as me fitting a block of cathedral city to my hub.

The Redhill and Crawley branches have been fine... Friendly and will chat.

What a way to let down everyone not in the M25 with the title of the thread... (which is most people)

Saw the title: :D

Saw the ad: :(

:doh:

This ^^^

I go elsewhere now - it's that simple.

For me, It's 30 minutes before they've stopped diagnosing a customer's fault, another 20 minutes before they've stopped toy fighting and telling deeno what damo did with scotty after the match last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom