Greetings Essex, Woodford C 250 AMG 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SoulOfUniverse

Car
C250 AMG 2014 (W205)
Greetings everyone, in October this year bought my first Mercedes C250 AMG which is Sep 2014 and I can say I love every aspect of that car.
Just to let know how I've came to conclusion to get myself Mercedes and not BMW or Audi, well seen a lot BMW's and good cars, but I prefer comfort and status in regards to BMW or Audi. I find people who buying BMW's love to push a lot and thinking that they are real racers, well I do professional racing on motorcycle here in UK, racing supersport and suprstock machines and I know what is actually racing is :) so for me to buy car for "racing" on streets is not serious and at least looks very funny when other people pretend to be like that on road, even though choosing car - sport car for racing I would probably only choose something from Formula 2, Formula 3 cars not even bothered anything else :)
So far I've ended up in choosing Mercedes C class, I initially were looking at 2013 w204 shape, but thought to add a bit more grands and buy W205 new shape and very happy and pleased with that choice. I'm looking forward to share own experience in relates to setup guidance and feedback. :rock:

Hi and welcome, you are just up the road from me. I live in Clayhall, Barkingside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom