Group buy. Bilstein Shocks b6's/b8's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marbee

Car
CLK 430
Hi there all,

Was wondering if any you guys/girls would be interested in getting into a group buy for A set of Bilstein shocks. I would need least 5/10 people. I'm going to make a few phone calls this afternoon and hopefully I'll manage to get good discount off each set..

Please could you leave your name/ mercedes model.

Thanks a lot guys

Astamir,

Thanks for the interest. I've made a few calls this afternoon but the three companies will hopefully be getting back with prices tomorrow. Crossed fingers they manage a decent discount.

That's two sets wanted.

1) Myself/ w208 clk430 b8's
2) Astamir/w208 clk55

Anyone else interested? Look to hear back with discount prices tomorrow.

If you can find someone who can supply B6's for a CLK500 convertible, let me know....?

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

marbee said:
W4E300, Will do thanks for the interest.

Happy hunting....! If you do want B6's on your 208, remember you only need to order 3....!

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Jotter22,

Yes I totally understand, I'm on the case of trying to get the best discount. Soon as I get the figures I'll post the details.

Astamir,

No no, the group buy will be for the full set of bilstein dampers (2 fronts and 2 rears) I recently contacted W4E300 about a single rear b6 damper he had for sale. Lol

Right just off the phone with Balance Motorsport. He's offered a 5% discount on 5 sets & a great 10% off 10 sets..

Please look at his web page balancemotorsport.co.uk I'm 100% he's the cheapest around

P

Please forgive me guys, I think I've made a little mistake somewhere. I'll be back intouch once I've got more info from suppliers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom