GSF discount code

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Twistedmind

Car
Mercedes C350e
Morning all. Do we have a discount code for GSF?

Need some front shocks

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

There is no Forum discount code for GSF, they are not, to my knowledge, a Forum sponsor.

A quick google search brought up, 'offer10', which just worked when I tried it.

10% I already have because of spending over 100 quid

Cheers anyway !

You was cheaper. But the shock I wanted was out of stock. And the gent on the phone was as much use as a chocolate fire guard. Unwilling to help in anyway.

Sorry. But not using your phone service again !

You was cheaper. But the shock I wanted was out of stock. And the gent on the phone was as much use as a chocolate fire guard. Unwilling to help in anyway.

Sorry. But not using your phone service again !

Hi!

Thats REALLY disappointing - Can you PM me the number you called from - I'd like to pass this complaint to the customer service manager, so she can listen back to the call recording and help with the appropriate training.

If you want me to check stock in other branches, or to see if we stock an alternative brand - let me know the part number and ill be happy to help!

Pat

Sorry Pat. I have purchased from GSF. Next day free delivery too

I will PM you the number

Sorry Pat. I have purchased from GSF. Next day free delivery too

I will PM you the number

Thanks! That'll help ensure that al of the customers get the correct service over the phone! If you need anything in the future please feel free to drop me a PM directly on here!

PAt

Thanks! That'll help ensure that al of the customers get the correct service over the phone! If you need anything in the future please feel free to drop me a PM directly on here!

PAt

A few months ago I wanted to use the forum online discount however my local ECP did not have the item in stock, the closest branch with stock was like 40 miles away. I called my local branch first thing in the morning they ordered the part from the branch that had it in stock. By midday the SAME DAY my local branch said it had arrived and told me to reserve it online (as it would now show as in stock) to get my discount!

Was great customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom