H&R Springs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StephenSJason

Car
C63 Supercharged
What's the feeling on these in terms of ride, looks, reliability?

I can't help but feel that my C63 coupe could perhaps lose a couple of CM in ride height but without going a full shock/spring route, these seem like the only option.

I personally find that the car handles very well and everything compliments everything else perfectly so, I'm a little worried that the H&R springs will upset that which AMG balanced so well. Would I be right?

What's the going £ rate for these supplied and fitted with geo? I have been quoted today £599 but I wanted to compare that across some other outfits.

Finally, could any of you post pictures of any of your cars with H&R springs fitted?

I didn't have a c63 but did have H&R springs and dampers on my c43 abd can certainly say the ride was still very good. I think they are certainly a quality brand imo. I would have them again without a doubt.

Edit; what awful English. Sorry.

*IMO they are a quality brand.

What's the feeling on these in terms of ride, looks, reliability?

I can't help but feel that my C63 coupe could perhaps lose a couple of CM in ride height but without going a full shock/spring route, these seem like the only option.

I personally find that the car handles very well and everything compliments everything else perfectly so, I'm a little worried that the H&R springs will upset that which AMG balanced so well. Would I be right?

What's the going £ rate for these supplied and fitted with geo? I have been quoted today £599 but I wanted to compare that across some other outfits.

Finally, could any of you post pictures of any of your cars with H&R springs fitted?

Speak to Acid, think he has H&R springs on his C63. Think they are around the £500-£600 mark supplied and fitted so that price seems right.

You can get the springs for £300 if you shop around. H&R part number is 29028-1 which going by other posts is £300 labour to fit which I see as rather pricey because it sure as he'll isn't a 6 hour job.

Independent garage costing about £50 per hour. Don't even bother going to a main dealer unless you want to be served by **** Turpin....

Lol at the swear filter blocking. You know the guy, black mask, hanged and buried in York.

We are an agent for H&R. Give me a buzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom