Had to share this ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Watchcame430

MB Enthusiast
Car
Previous 1994 SL500, 2001 W210 E430 and 2003 Designo S500 Current 2005 S211 E270
Was driving off the M4 at junc 17 this afternoon when an Electricity Board van passed me.
Its numberplate was totally obscured with a perfectly fitting cardboard sign saying 'BELL END'

Made me laugh anyway ... Not sure the Police would have been so entertained though?

No, plod might not see the funny side but sounds like a stitch up.

A good few years ago, I can remember a group of us sticking something like 'toot if your gay' to the back of a colleagues company car of the time. He was a good sport though.

Wide Load

When I worked at LUL, The lads put a 'caution wide load' sign on the back of one of the office ladies car a little fiesta, (she was a touch on the big side). Caused great laughs and she saw the funny side also. Eddie :bannana:

A friend of mine (who is also on this forum) acquired a mobility scooter about a year ago.

I made up fake plates for him reading OLD 61 T and the funny side was seen by him - and the plates are still happily on display a year later!

He regularly gets stopped by passers-by who also see the funny side, and the scooter itself is now referred to as "the old git-mobile"

Glad it bought out some other funny stories too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom