Hagerty Insurance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Palfrem

MB Enthusiast
Car
W124 E36 AMG, G 300 GEL his, SLK 200 hers
Just wasted some of my life getting an on-line quote

Entered all the data, set up a password, security question, etc. then a the very end of it they inform me my E36 is post 1990 so they won't offer cover.

Tossers - why not ask that question first?

It's just like that Top Gear episode when JC is in the Veyron trying to get a quote from "Quote me Happy".

I had all my classic cars with them (those were the days) and they used to include track day cover (although I believe this has since changed). Also, you can drive any other car insured by them under the same terms (not just third party).

If you speak to them, you soon realise they are all petrolheads and they are without doubt the most customer focused enthusiast insurer I've ever experienced.

I had all my classic cars with them (those were the days) and they used to include track day cover (although I believe this has since changed). Also, you can drive any other car insured by them under the same terms (not just third party).

If you speak to them, you soon realise they are all petrolheads and they are without doubt the most customer focused enthusiast insurer I've ever experienced.

I was with them as well , until the track cover stopped .
Now with Henderson Taylor who give 5 uk trackdays and an agreed value all within the policy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom