handheld vacum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Barryh

Car
slk350 with airscarf plus E280CDI Sport Est
I am looking to buy a vacum for easy cleaning the car.What are your opinions and recommendations?

Barry

I am looking to buy a vacum for easy cleaning the car.What are your opinions and recommendations?

Barry
They are all useless, use the hose from a domestic cleaner

The hand held ones would not pull the skin off a rice pudding.

(please note that I have kept the post clean)

Yup, what Malcolm said. I've had a few hand-held ones (both mains and rechargeable), and it's quicker to get the full-size vacuum out and use the hose.

Not enough suction from handhelds....

The new black & decker one is quite good, a friend of mine has one.

I believe the new Dyson Hand Held is quite good too.

I have the dyson - it is good ............... but i prefer the small electical Oreck that came free with the big Oreck........loads of suction.....

Can't beat being plugged in to the mains:bannana:

Hello

Agree with others cordless type ones are pretty poor for your car...

I use a cheap Argos Bagless cylinder type with a cable that wheels inside the unit. Its small, but being mains its 1200W so can pick up quite well.

Only cost around £25 and having an outdoor weatherproof power its almost as easy to use as a cordless but at least IT works.. :)

They are all useless, use the hose from a domestic cleaner

The hand held ones would not pull the skin off a rice pudding.

(please note that I have kept the post clean)

I agree TV, they all are useless. The dyson is probably the best of a bad bunch, but like my one in the house bits keep snapping off!!

Have you seen the dyson one though very bulky, doesn't look good for confined spaces - saw one somewhere when they first came out, at first I though it was a left over prop form Ghostbusters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom