Happy Christmas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartK

MB Enthusiast
Car
F82 M4
It has been noted by a few that I've been absent from here recently.

Unfortunately there have been a lot of issues recently which led to me being signed off with depression and anxiety I'm ashamed to say.

To those who know me personally it would likely be a shock. I'm pleased to say after a couple of months off and some readjustments to life I am bouncing back and returning to normal service :)

Just wanted to say Happy Christmas all and especially Ant who made the effort of contacting Ash directly to see if I was ok. I will email you :)

Regards,

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

There's no shame in depression and anxiety. Keep your chin up and have a happy Christmas.

Concentrate on getting me a project Stu - then we'll both be happier!

Concentrate on getting me a project Stu - then we'll both be happier!

Haha I will mate. I've left though and start self employed on 9th January. Ill be covering Telford/Shrewsbury :D

Hoping 2017 turns out well for you Stu. Get shot of that diesel Beemer is a good start:D
All the best with your new job too. Onwards and upwards!

Great to see a thread from you Stu. Miss seeing you here, it's just not the same without your self opinionated posts. :D

Hope you and yours have a stonking Christmas & successful New year.

Take it easy my man. :thumb:

Stuart, I don't know you (yet) but respect you being so open and saying it straight Clearly, you've got supportive friends here. Hope to see you on here more, but more importantly all the best! Next year can always end up better than the last

Hoping 2017 turns out well for you Stu. Get shot of that diesel Beemer is a good start:D
All the best with your new job too. Onwards and upwards!

I'm 18k miles and 6 months into ownership and already I want it gone. Provided all goes well over next few months I'll be back in an AMG I miss the attention :D

Thanks all :)

2017 is new beginning with lots of opportunity. Made a lot of bad decisions this year :)

Got shafted hugeley by a so called friend and I've learnt there are no friends in business.

Great to see you here again. Prioritise yourself for a while and stay focussed.

Glad you're getting back on track.

Welcome back dude.

Keep going - bad anxiety is sh*t!

:thumb:

Oh... and having been through it myself for a good few years not that long ago, there is nothing to be ashamed about. Thinking so will only add to your woes.

I used to think it was made-up / something that happened to other people but now I can see it is no different to breaking your arm or pulling a muscle.

Mental health is no different and anyone can get ill!

You need to change your circumstances and remove the causes, which it sounds like is in order, and then allow yourself time to get better / heal...

Welcome back Stu, although I haven't met you, your posts are epic, so keep 'em coming pal.
All the best for Christmas and the I hope you have an amazing 2017! :)

Oh... and having been through it myself for a good few years not that long ago, there is nothing to be ashamed about. Thinking so will only add to your woes.

I used to think it was made-up / something that happened to other people but now I can see it is no different to breaking your arm or pulling a muscle.

Mental health is no different and anyone can get ill!

You need to change your circumstances and remove the causes, which it sounds like is in order, and then allow yourself time to get better / heal...

Ashamed to say John I was in denial. I hid behind a fake smile and it all came to a head. I was forced (luckily) to the doctors to seek help. I should have seen the signs months ago.

I went out every night on the lash for 3 months straight. Getting in at 4am basically self destructing.

I am happy that people close to me stuck by me.

Now it's onwards and upwards and settling down, decided to sod work off and go self employed which I have no doubt will reduce my pressures big corporate has put on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom