Happy Fathers Day!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

Being a father is a blessing, and becoming one was the best thing that ever happened to me (besides marrying the wife of course :D) and I wouldn't be half the man I am today if it wasn't for them. I am a very lucky man and I love them very very much.

Hope you all enjoy your day. :thumb:

You beat me to it Lee.

I hope you don't mind me joining in your thread and echoing your thoughts.

Just opened a stack of presents here. I'm a very lucky Dad indeed.

The poem in my 10 year old daughters card read:

"Even though you trump,
That can all go in the dump.

I love you with all my heart,
And never will we part."

Ant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Parenthood is a blessing :)

Happy Father's Day to all those fathers out there, past and present.

A day to spend with your family, or reflect on good times gone by.

Yes being a Father and Grandfather is a Blessing.

Hope all you fathers have a stomping good day.
Best feeling in the world being a parent and grandad.
I had a nice susage bap in bed off the wife, I love a nice soft firm Bap

It's a great thing indeed. Happy Father's Day everyone

From me too, Happy Father's Day one and all.

Now where's the bag of marshmallows my son gave me...

Happy father's day to all dads in the world! :) Let your children enjoy a drive everytime in your MB! :D

P.S. I am not a father, so that does not include me :D :rock:Because i like going fast around corners :D

Being a father is a blessing, and becoming one was the best thing that ever happened to me (besides marrying the wife of course :D) and I wouldn't be half the man I am today if it wasn't for them. I am a very lucky man and I love them very very much.

Hope you all enjoy your day. :thumb:
Thanks son, but how did you know I was your dad? :eek:

Mixed emotions for me as another year not seeing my little girl- but got a teddy, a huge mug and a pint glass from my son. He knows me well!

Spent the day with him at the aquarium shop with him spending some of his birthday money (and some of my money!) on 9 more fish for his tank, including some more decoration bits for it which has came on nicely :thumb:

Happy Father's Day people

I'm off to Bennyboys for fathers day .....

Mixed emotions for me as another year not seeing my little girl

Don't give up on her Ash, it took my friend five year to get access to his daughter due to his ex making spurious allegations against him, all while the CSA were telling him to pay up!

Worked out in the end, and now he has her four days a fortnight.

SPX said:
Don't give up on her Ash, it took my friend five year to get access to his daughter due to his ex making spurious allegations against him, all while the CSA were telling him to pay up! Worked out in the end, and now he has her four days a fortnight.

Same with one of mine, his ex made up cringeworthy allegations. He now has them every weekend but it's cost him nearly ten grand and don't think I've ever seen someone in so much debt :(

Had lunch with my wife today...all my girls have flown the nest...the eldest arrived in Melbourne at 8am this morning...though she left a card with a beautiful message in it (made wifie cry).

I'd like to wish all Dads on the forum a good day, today, tomorrow and all days. I wish you happiness and contact with your sons and daughters, grandsons and granddaughters.

I thought a worthy thread resurrection.

Happy Fathers Day to dads everywhere. :thumb:

Just had a nice bacon roll and pot of tea outside with my girls. Off to Moffett for a game of pitch n put. Delighted with my gifts, especially the bouquet of chocolate. :bannana:

Have a great day everyone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 19
Happy Father's Day to all!

Top man Ant. You've had some great gifts there!

My favourite gifts so far are a 500ml bottle of Diet Coke from my 8 year old son, and three bags of Haribo from my 13 years daughter which I bought her and her friends at the cinema but they didn't eat!

Going to get fresh croissants now and then fire up the Nespresso, my parents are on their way over. Lazy day in the lounging in the garden with extended family awaits.

Happy Fathers Day to dads everywhere. :thumb:.

Got up and looked out of the window and thought i had finally been rewarded for the last 22 years of fatherhood with a nice new pressie and that the bow had fallen off.

Alas it was just someone visiting a neighbour.

20170617_122758_zpsoqkf4pzn.jpg

Ah well , some Thorntons fudge , latest Guy Martin book , a new rucksack for the gym and a Chinese meal later comes a close second.,

Thanks kids :rock:

Kenny

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom