Have I crossed a line?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You need 1 of these too then, i bought 1 for going to car shows, its an awesome bit of kit

Blimey, you bought a wife for going to car shows? :confused:

Yep. Not good on certain things. Crystal glasses never go in there for this very reason. Tablets give the glass a plasticky coating.
The dishwasher is really so useful we never use it for dishes though

I tend to wash my car on Saturday Morning, Snow Foam, Pressure Wash, then Shampoo followed by a good Rinse, then dry using a new Shammy (Can't spell the correct name):rolleyes:

I know for a fact that a few neighbours think I'm mental!o_O

This week after the above I noticed the Leaf Vac/Blower that I bought as a "Must Have" to get rid of the Autumn Leaves that fall in my Garden, purchase Date Oct 2015!:devil:

I plugged it in attached the Blow Pipe and much to the pleasure and amusement of said neighbours and passing traffic, proceeded to dry the Paintwork off, only having to use the Leather on a few missed bits. And it dried the Car a treat, even those annoying parts that always drip or run AFTER you have finished and leave a Calcium Deposit unless you dry them of properly.

So, Question: Have I crossed into the mad OCD World of the Detailer? or am I am normal bloke using his intuition? :crazy:

Totally normal !!!

The dishwasher is really so useful we never use it for dishes though

We use ours once a day for dishes.

What do you put in yours?

Blimey, you bought a wife for going to car shows? :confused:

I just checked my link again, wondering with baited breath WHAT i had in fact linked! :D:D

You will cross the line when you buy a water purifier.

When we had the extension done I asked for a tap on the front of the house, the plumber asked if I wanted a hot water tap as well, I said great. We also had a soft water system put into the house, so I also have a soft water tap outside as well ;)+ I have been using my leaf blower for years on the cars :)

When we had the extension done I asked for a tap on the front of the house, the plumber asked if I wanted a hot water tap as well, I said great. We also had a soft water system put into the house, so I also have a soft water tap outside as well ;)+ I have been using my leaf blower for years on the cars :)
Our utility room backs onto the garage - ran pipes through the wall so have hot and cold softened water, lot easier to use than running hose round from back of house - car gets cleaned a lot more particularly in winter....

I also have a tap round the front, makes life so easy.. ive now got an exterior locked cupboard which i am going to permanently hard wire a pressure washer into. So i just need to open the cupboard and pull out the pressure washer lance ready to wash!

ive now got an exterior locked cupboard which i am going to permanently hard wire a pressure washer into. So i just need to open the cupboard and pull out the pressure washer lance ready to wash!

Be sure to either insulate the cupboard or at least disconnect and drain the water from your pressure washer. Temperatures are predicted to fall exceptionally low this winter and allowing water to freeze in the pump will end your pressure washer.

Be sure to either insulate the cupboard or at least disconnect and drain the water from your pressure washer. Temperatures are predicted to fall exceptionally low this winter and allowing water to freeze in the pump will end your pressure washer.

Good point. Thanks. Maybe shall put this idea on hold until the spring :)

Yep ....I learned the hard way.

Good point. Thanks. Maybe shall put this idea on hold until the spring :)

Or you could route some heating into the box ;-)

Or you could route some heating into the box ;-)
Hehe wouldn't be that hard as it is connected to the house anyway.. but then I'd definitely be classed as insane ;)

Its the detailing section, go's without saying your all a few sandwich's short of a picnic, but each to there own :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom