Headbolts and warranty direct

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

V8 CLS

Car
CLS 55 AMG
Anyone had them payout for the work?

What would the total approx cost be to replace the bolts anyway i think someone quoted how much it would cost to replace them aswell as other parts such as buckets and cam tensioners?

Would you need to do all? I.e would replacing headbolts sort all known engine issues out or not?

Just had mine done £1600.00.

Attachments

• image-3479288387.jpg
    image-3479288387.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 104
Rebuild timing sorted and running better than ever

Attachments

• image-2785534894.jpg
    image-2785534894.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 108

Attachments

• image-2672016387.jpg
    image-2672016387.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 101
Just had mine done £1600.00.

Oh dear, what was the issue with your engine or driving before you got these changed? Just wanted to know to understand the symptom and causes... Cheers.
By the way, the work done looks really impressive. Where did you get the work done?

Last edited:
Lenny63 said:
Can we see pictures of it ? Nearly Bought one before the CLS and have bang soft spot How long have you owned it?

Hi Lenny we've talked before (MC63)my old account went wappy so I had to register again.
The car is at Projex having work carried out at the mo it should be finally ready by the end of this month then that's it bar a couple of interior bits.Ill post pics when I get it back.
Had the engine overhauled after last summers euro trips.Managed the break a driveshaft and felt the car wasn't running as well as it should so decided to have the headbolts exchanged.DMS organised the engine work.

Ah yes !!! You the the lovely wheels
?
Lovely car !!

image-272991160.jpg

Projex are refurbishing the calipers , new rear tyres and a new bonnet
I needed a bulge on my front end and some ventilation for the engine bay.
Looking forward to collecting it soon fingers crossed for this week.
You have anything in mind for the CLS ?

Lots and lots but it's a car of priorities
I think the first mod will cooling , then remap/pulley then TCU tune

Mike, you need to show the car off a little more, its stunning....

Did you ever get the calipers done in orange?

Grovsie31 said:
Mike, you need to show the car off a little more, its stunning.... Did you ever get the calipers done in orange?

Hi Bud thanks for the compliment I love it but must draw the line soon ! I'll post some pics when I get the car back from Projex and DMS in a week or so.
I'm in the UK most of spring / early summer this year so hoping to meet up with you guys on a gtg.

001 said:
Hi Bud thanks for the compliment I love it but must draw the line soon ! I'll post some pics when I get the car back from Projex and DMS in a week or so. I'm in the UK most of spring / early summer this year so hoping to meet up with you guys on a gtg.

Not orange but not far off :)

I just brought a c63 09 made it my mission to get a top line warranty for 2 years with breakdown cover...

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

image-858178727.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom