headlight switch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sean2e0saf

Car
C220 w204
hi all im wondering if its possible to upgrade the headlight switch to allow the switch to be left in A mode but have the one with the push button front and rear fogs instead of the switch that you have to turn off Auto mode and then pull..??

If you want to turn your fogs on you will still have to take it out of 'Auto' to do so. It's only the headlights that have the auto function.

If you want to turn your fogs on you will still have to take it out of 'Auto' to do so. It's only the headlights that have the auto function.

Not quite. On my w212 with ILS I can leave them in auto, and soon as I press the foglight button it all comes on, even if in auto they are currently off.

Not quite. On my w212 with ILS I can leave them in auto, and soon as I press the foglight button it all comes on, even if in auto they are currently off.
I think the OP is saying that that's what he wants to achieve. He doesn't currently have a "foglight button", as he has the type of switch which needs to be pulled out to turn on the fogs - and it can't be pulled in the auto position. I think ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom