Heated seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drewsk

Car
C220 Elegance CDI Bluefficency
Hi,
Ive bought my first MB, it's a 11 reg C220 CDI Blu efficiency ( lovely car, why have I not bought one sooner?)
Question is, it has leather interior and I cannot find the heated seat switches, do they have heated seats?, are the automatically heated?, do some vehicles not have heated seats even if they are leather?
Thanx in advance

You probably don't have it then.

genuine-mercedes-204-heated-seats-buttons.-500x500.jpg

lol why are CLKs posting? He's got a 204. :dk:

If your car is the facelift model, then you will have a chrome switch bar under the radio.

The right-most and left-most switches operate the heated seats. See the symbol on the switch in the photo below.

If the symbol for the heated seats is not showing on the right and left switchers, then your car is not fitted with heated front seats option.

You can discusses with www.commandonline.co.uk the options for retrofitting the heated seats (they did this on my car).

mercedes-benz_c_220_cdi_amg_sports_package_uk-spec_19.jpg

image_1.jpg

Last edited:
What's your reg

markjay said:
If your car is the facelift model, then you will have a chrome switch bar under the radio. The right-most and left-most switches operate the heated seats. See the symbol on the switch in the photo below. If the symbol for the heated seats is not showing on the right and left switchers, then your car is not fitted with heated front seats option. You can discusses with www.commandonline.co.uk the options for retrofitting the heated seats (they did this on my car).
Thank you, I am lead to believe it is the face lift version

No heated seats unfortunately :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom