Height adjustable 19" TFT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
Guys,

I am trying to find a 19" TFT monitor, for home use. Spec must be average, not worried about speakers, must be black, must be height adjustable. Not worried about brand, price as low as possible!

All the comparisons I find on sites rarely mention if it's height adjustable - I want one on a gas damper type thing if I can.

Failing that, if I can't get height adjustable, best all round black 19" TFT I can get on a budget?

Any recommendations?

thanks
Graham

A couple in the guys in the office have these, they say they are good for the money....

Personally, I am waiting for these to come back on to special offer :devil:

**EDIT** Sorry, just read the post properly the monitor is cheap, but it aint black :(

Last edited:
dell also have a reasonably priced range!

Alps said:
dell also have a reasonably priced range!

I know, I have an Ultrasharp and it's excellent. But the spec. here was "Spec must be average, price as low as possible" and Dell's cheapest black 19" is £350.

Just had a quick search, how does this look?

178.59 inclusive

d35eb76f-97f5-4ec3-8581-38d1baa6385b_CTEN_200x200.jpg

http://www.misco.co.uk/SSinfo/~102734~/AG+NEOVO+19++TFT+F419.htm

GrahamC230K said:
Guys,

I am trying to find a 19" TFT monitor, for home use. Spec must be average, not worried about speakers, must be black, must be height adjustable. Not worried about brand, price as low as possible!

All the comparisons I find on sites rarely mention if it's height adjustable - I want one on a gas damper type thing if I can.

Failing that, if I can't get height adjustable, best all round black 19" TFT I can get on a budget?

Any recommendations?

thanks
Graham

Iiyama. adjustable, excellent quality, keen pricing.

Thanks for the info so far.

Didn't a member on here work for IBM? Can't remember who. I've seen a nice IBM I like :D ThinkVision 9419-HB7 - I need a good discount though!! ;)

That's the model number on the box I saw it come in - can't acually find an exact match on the web - I thinks it's also known as (IBM/Lenovo is very confusing on models and part numbers) - L191p, butthe picture on the web is different to the one I have at work.

Last edited:
The Acer 19" that I have is cheap, good and height adjustable. Try www.ebuyer.com for price comparo.

scotth_uk said:
The Acer 19" that I have is cheap, good and height adjustable. Try www.ebuyer.com for price comparo.

Have you the exact model number Scott? I was looking on ebuyer (one of my favs) at the Acers, but their product summaries are not very comprehensive.

I've got an 18" IBM one ... got it thru Kinky about 18 months ago ... (he works for IBM) - very sturdy, well built, and super-height adjustment (slider). Was a bargain at the time, but I'm sure the 19" is even cheaper than I paid now ... PM Kinky.

S.

Last edited:
/me = idiot. Came home and checked my LG and Acer to find that NEITHER are height adjustable. Must be me reliving my youth with a Sumsung LCD.

Sorry!

That's OK. The hunt continues.

I've got a Dell 1905FP UltraSharp Midnight Grey Flat Panel. It's height adjustable, swivels, cable tidy thingy, 2 USB ports, and I'm pretty pleased with it. Cost £214.23 + VAT (although I got three of them as part of a £12,000 order, so I might have got a bit of a discount).

I bought it in November, but having just visited their website, it look like it's already be superceded by the 1906FP for £299

PJ

I never thought I'd use them, but the USB ports on the Dell Ultrasharps are actually a brilliant idea. However I suspect £299 plus VAT and shipping is too much for the 'budget' theme of this thread!

Yeah, I think you're right. I started writing my post before I checked up on the current situation.

PJ

It's a bit much, but I am quickly coming around to the fact I obviously don't want a budget monitor so am going to have to up my budget!!

I would even be tempted to loose the height adjust if I could find a stylish looking all black Acer, Iiyama, Benq etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom