Hello All! Fallen in Love!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

amhlife

Car
MINI Cooper S
Hey everybody, from North Wales. Always been a petrol head, but if I'm honest I've always been a VAG man at heart. Despite having owned MINIs for years (currently own a Cooper S).

This all changed when a couple of months ago I saw the new C Class Coupe. The Current styling of Mercedes had started to get my attention a while back now, but this car really did it for me.

I currently drive a convertible, and do prefer it. The noise is much better with no roof too.

So I went to the Mercedes Dealer in Cheshire Oaks last weekend, had a look at the C Class Cab and test drove one. Unfortunately it was the 250d which wouldn't be my choice.
The interior was absolutely fantastic though. Much better than anything I've seen. I've looked at the new A5 and the 4 Series too and neither come close to the level of luxury in the C Class. The A5 was really underwhelming in comparison.

I'm looking to get one by the end of the year. Unsure whether to be sensible and stick with a C300 or splurge and get the C43 AMG... A look on fuelly and other sites shows there isn't much in it for MPG.

Anyone else's experience and input with these cars is much appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. It was the latest C-Class that turned me on to Mercedes. I was going to save until I had a hefty deposit on a brand new one, but decided to get the previous model and then move on to the latest model in a year or two.

Welcome to the forum! As for your conundrum, go with the best you can afford

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

C43. But I would say that wouldn't I.:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom