Hello; First time Merc owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Comcastle

Car
W202 C180 Sport
Well I picked up my first Mercedes yesterday, a C180 Sport.

It's a bit tatty on the bodywork, and it's been to the moon and back with mileage (191k) but so far at least it is mechanically sound, everything works and is in good nick inside.

IMG_0432-Copy.jpg

I bought it as it was a cheap set of wheels that was local, so it's never going to be a concours car but it will keep me going for a year or two. (Touch wood)

I look forward to getting stuck in on the forum. :thumb:

Hi,and Welcome,with a little bit of time and attention you will soon have a nice car:thumb:

Hello. :)

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Hi. Welcome

Hi,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Thanks all for the welcome.

I finally had a good long journey in the Merc, a 300 mile round trip to visit family, and I'm happy to say that she didn't miss a beat, despite her mileage. I have noticed a rear wheel bearing is droning away though, so I'll add that to the list of jobs to do.

It was a nice comfy ride all the way home, no rattles, dodgy gear changes or overheating to report.

The only thing I did notice is the SRS light came on a few times when I had a passenger sat next to me, but when driving alone it stayed off. I assume it's something related to that seat, but I'll have a look around on the forum and see if I can get any leads.

welcome im new here my self

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom