Hello from Sunny Scotland.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

Hello to everyone.

I've just joined the site and looking forward to enjoying it with friendly banter plus some interesting views and comments.

I'm going to limit my time here to just 8 hours per night at first, then increasing to a steady 12 hours!!!:bannana:

I've always adored the whole MB brand. Mostly because they powered my beloved McLaren F1 team from 1995-2014 (I really really wish they still did. #poorhondaman)

We got our first taste of MB 3 years ago when we got a new B Class Sport. (only a few quid more than the B Max we were looking at. Yes, you guessed it I'm a family man. (otherwise I'd have joined a Lotus forum!!!))

Anyhow, the good news is that we ordered a C250d AMG Line estate back in June! Yaba-Daba-Doooooo!

We can't wait. (OK, well mainly it's me that can't wait. The girls aren't really that bothered. It's just a car Dad!!!:dk:(Even the dog is a girl!))

The delivery date has moved from 18th September 2015 to 19th October 2015. 'High Demand' is their reason.

So, looking forward to boring you all about my new obsession in the next Month or so.

Take it easy, Ant.

Welcome to the forum , there are quite a few of us in SW Scotland !

There are regular get togethers , usually curry nights in Glasgow , if that sort of thing interests you ? Details in events section .

Welcome Ant.
The cars are pish
The banter is pish
The forum is pish
The curry nights are pish

Look forward to all your comments on here !

Welcome to the forum , there are quite a few of us in SW Scotland !

There are regular get togethers , usually curry nights in Glasgow , if that sort of thing interests you ? Details in events section .
Curry nights sound good.

I'll keep looking for info on 'Pish Curry Nights' hehehe.

Ant

Hi,, Welcome to MB club
g.png

Awwwwwww, you guys, you guys!

#warmwelcome

Ant

Welcome Ant

I think you'll fit right in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom