Hello from the United States

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

golden1245

Car
1999 C230K Sport
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Olly, a economics student and current owner of a 1999 C230K. So far the mods are euro amber corners and Upsolute chip =)

Here are some pics!

6138406366_7d85840d37_b.jpg

6138354394_75f5709888_z.jpg

6138354614_ecd9b39337_b.jpg

Hello and welcome:thumb:

Stu

Hello and welcome Olly

Mic

Hi Olly and welcome to the forum

Good morning and welcome aboard.

Welcome Olly.

It's a funny old world, here in Europe one of the first mods is to get the clear corners.

How many cars do you have, the pic's look like 3 different cars?

David

hi welcome

nice car but dont you have clear and amber indicator lights in the US which stay on all the time

any other mods planned has she leather ,AC ect

Thanks everyone =)

The c230k is my only car =) I was at a friends house and she owns a 2005 w203 C230K. Mine is faster ;)

horgantrevor- the us versions come standard with the clear and light yellow lenses, but I think the euro amber corners look beautiful against the silver color body. I don't think amber/deep orange works well on many colors, but they really make the car pop against silver.

Oh yes, I also have the euro-spec (amber/red/white) tail lights as well that I got from a German a few years back :D The oem xenons/headlamp wipers in the photo are no longer there because the car was involved in a accident. The body shop put on the original halogens that came with the car. The oem xenon housings were a retrofit from a C43.

Not sure if i'm going to mod out the car any further, I've had it for 8 years now and haven't done much to it, there's already 146,000 miles on it. It still runs very well ::fingers crossed:: but i don't think spending money on power mods will benefit it any more. It still makes 0-60mph in 7.5 seconds so it's enough for such an old car. At most I'm thinking about getting some newer bilstein sport shocks and lowering it a bit with hr springs and 17in AMG monoblocks.

Last edited:
welcome Olly

w202 a better car then the w203 in my mind

so many toys for the w202 on the market and getting bits in scrap yard for them can make it cheap and fun and you learn how to fix your car

Hello and welcome-was treating a fellow from the states today-came off the Cruise ship unwell-good to say will make a complete recovery!:thumb:

Hi Olly and welcome to the forum

thanks everyone! There's alot more interest in w202's on this forum then its American counterpart bnzsport/mbworld/benzworld. Hopefully I'll be able to get some used goodies off of you guys for parts and upgrades!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom