hello Guys hows it hangin then

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Hooded Claw

Hello guys The Hooded Claw here, bin hangin over at MB Owners fer quite some time now .....Thought I'd drop in here & say Hello to you all

Anybody from "over there" that frequents "over Here" will no doubt inform you of my Wicked, wicked sense of humour & my downright droolin over my W210 E240

My apologises to Admin & Mods if this is in the wrong section I was gonna post it in "OT" but it seems I do not have "priveledges" for there yet:confused::confused::confused:

See yer all around the forums:D:D:D

Keith

Welcome to the forum ! Always happy to see humour on this site :D

You'll need to post a pic of the W210 soon.

Marc

Welcome to the forum ! Always happy to see humour on this site :D

You'll need to post a pic of the W210 soon.

Marc

Hi Marc ..cheers for the quick reply .......& my W210 .......Here ya go Sitting sweetly on the prom at Fleetwood (where I live) & Oh Yeah!!! do I get problems with salt!!!!!

merc1.jpg

Last edited:
My friend Ms P. Pitsop has warned me about you.

Welcome all the same.

You know my missus!!!!... that the reason I got stuck with this "hooded Claw" tag ..years ago I bought her a MGB should have bin red but it was abit faded so it looked abit pink she was ALWAYS forgetting this & that & me having to follow her ect ect ....... My son said "Me mam reminds me of Penelope Pitstop" & the only guy that ever ran after her was .............................................................YEP "The Hooded Claw"

i've bin the hooded claw for nearly 15 years now so if you go on any other site & see that tag ....................IT'LL BE ME !!!!!!

Hello mate

Welcome on board :)

What colour is it ? Titanite Red ?

My apologises to Admin & Mods if this is in the wrong section I was gonna post it in "OT" but it seems I do not have "priveledges" for there yet:confused::confused::confused:

See yer all around the forums:D:D:D

Keith

Welcome Keith.

Not sure why you couldn't post in the O/T section. Privileges are not needed there.

Moved there now anyway.;)

Enjoy the forums.

Last edited:
Welcome Hooded Claw, oh and beware the spelling police ...privilege...

Welcome The Hooded Claw. :)

Can your 210 catch the pigeon?

I suspect your the only member from Fleetwood on here? :)
Welcome from 8 miles down the coast. :p

Welcome over, how is the dark side these days?

But no cigar just yet!!!!![/QUOTE]

Just Havanalaugh.. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom