Hello - I'm Back what have I missed? oh and Geneva show 2013 again !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Hello

I've been off line a while....

Moved house and its been a full renovation job... so basically too busy and the fact we have been living in our touring caravaan with only 3G aarrgghhh

Anyway have I missed much?

Off to the Geneva show tomorrow so back just in time to grab some pictures of stuff if you want anything specific let me know.

I've had a couple of niggles with the bus but nothing that hasn't been sorted, worse thing was I have the front and rear badges taken :( and I miss the target site !!

Good to be back :)

Be afraid, be very afraid ;).

Welcome back to you :thumb:.

Funny thing - I was only thinking about you the other day.

Welcome back! Enjoy Geneva! Looks like a cracking show this year! Remember to go see the La! :D

Welcome back. Nothing has changed much.

Photos of the Alfa 4C please :)

wemorgan said:
Welcome back. Nothing has changed much.

Photos of the Alfa 4C please :)

Now that's an interesting car.

I'm glad A210s back as I'm planning a tour of Annecy and he's the man for that:)

^ Already booked the ferry for this year,

Missed out going in Feb as its ace then but house purchase meant all hands on the pump.

No heating, rewire, all new windows, walls knocking down, plumbing etc etc...

All good fun though

***, I see you got the C class how do you find it after the E?, I've been toying with changing mine but still need something than can tow the van and get use to the space with 2 kids...

I had a loaner a C180 CGi ?? no idea what that means but quite liked it.

A210AMG said:
^ Already booked the ferry for this year,

Missed out going in Feb as its ace then but house purchase meant all hands on the pump.

No heating, rewire, all new windows, walls knocking down, plumbing etc etc...

All good fun though

***, I see you got the C class how do you find it after the E?, I've been toying with changing mine but still need something than can tow the van and get use to the space with 2 kids...

I had a loaner a C180 CGi ?? no idea what that means but quite liked it.

Love the C for estate practicality, easy sporty driving and ok comfort and its been reliable.

But spacious it isn't in the back seats and the ride refinement isn't good. The E was ace on motorways and good rural roads. The C is ace on rural roads and good on motorways.

For 2 kids etc I'd stick with the E if your a single bloke who likes outdoors camping holidays c rules

Welcome back!!! Surely you could have used the MB Club mobile app just to indicate nothing bad had happened to you?

Where are you staying? Bring me back a big Raclet please :D

Hello

Back from the show, great weekend :)

I sat in a C class estate while there (with a sunroof) not pano roof and have to say with the seat right down I did not fit in it? I'm 6ft 2? so not sure I could live with that, and with two kids etc I think your right its a bit small.

My dad was so looking forward to the CLS shooting break but actually having seen it he's not that excited.

His current thinking is an ML or a Range Rover (sorry) but the new RR was superb and looks so so so much nicer inside that anything else we sat in. Ok so its a lot more
than the ML and the new GL Is ugly.... much prefer the old shape.

The new shape E class estate they had was very very nice, AMG kit, chrome lip on front spoiler etc, looked very very nice (I liked that).

E63 4 matic, wow... saying that almost everything over there is 4WD, C220 4Matics, S500 4Matics, BMW 550d Xdrive, 320d Xdrive etc etc....

Some lovely cars will post some pictures when I can.

I'm luck as Parents house is in Annecy so they meet us at the airport :) the show is actually connected to the airport and you could do it in a day without leaving the building.

A210AMG said:
Hello

Back from the show, great weekend :)

I sat in a C class estate while there (with a sunroof) not pano roof and have to say with the seat right down I did not fit in it? I'm 6ft 2? so not sure I could live with that, and with two kids etc I think your right its a bit small.

My dad was so looking forward to the CLS shooting break but actually having seen it he's not that excited.

His current thinking is an ML or a Range Rover (sorry) but the new RR was superb and looks so so so much nicer inside that anything else we sat in. Ok so its a lot more
than the ML and the new GL Is ugly.... much prefer the old shape.

The new shape E class estate they had was very very nice, AMG kit, chrome lip on front spoiler etc, looked very very nice (I liked that).

E63 4 matic, wow... saying that almost everything over there is 4WD, C220 4Matics, S500 4Matics, BMW 550d Xdrive, 320d Xdrive etc etc....

Some lovely cars will post some pictures when I can.

I'm luck as Parents house is in Annecy so they meet us at the airport :) the show is actually connected to the airport and you could do it in a day without leaving the building.

CLS shooting brake has me salivating but its size puts me off punting it down winding roads with the enthusiasm the C gets chucked about

Get pics up of your trip

any e63 pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom