Hello, I'm looking at a C350CDi at the moment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Geordie Amanda

Car
350cdi Sport Plus
Hello MB peeps

Firstly, can I say I am not cute :D (sorry, I am also on Brisdkoda and it is a standard opening question to new female members).

Secondly, I should stand up and be counted. I own an A4 3.0TDi Quattro and although I still have a year to go on my PCP, I can get out of it now and take advantage of the great finance offer on current C Class cars.

I must admit that having read a few posts about mpg, I am a little disappointed at the averages most people claim. I currently get almost exactly 40mpg average on my A4 and around 42-43 on a motorway run a decent speed. The A4 is about the same weight as the MB and although it isn't an auto, it does lug around the 4x4 system, so I would have thought that would balance things up - if you see what I mean. Perhaps a good test drive will hep, but unfortunately, Stockport MB seemed to think getting hold of a demo model will be tricky :(

Nice to on here though :)

Amanda, I wont hold being on Briskoda against you... Clearly you have met TaviaRS if you are familiar with "the question"....

Welcome, nice to see another lady in here! :)

our new E350CDI is consistently getting 30mpg on short trips & 40-42mpg on longer journeys, i don't see why the equivalent C class would be any worse? (forgive me if i've missed loads of posts about poor ecomony on the C ??).

Hello Amanda
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Amanda, I wont hold being on Briskoda against you... Clearly you have met TaviaRS if you are familiar with "the question"....

Lady Elanore ring any bells? :D

and yes, I know this person of whom you speak :doh:

Lady Elanore ring any bells? :D

and yes, I know this person of whom you speak :doh:

Of course - but then you knew I knew if you see what I mean.. re the C350 can assist you if you need it - still have friends @ mercedes... and you won't regret it they are a great car..

I can be a keyboard warrior on the right topic :D

Welcome aboard. :thumb:

If you are near to Mercedes-Benz Stockport, you aren't too far from our GTG on Wednesday the 4th. You are most welcome to come along and join us. LINK.

Welcome aboard. :thumb:

If you are near to Mercedes-Benz Stockport, you aren't too far from our GTG on Wednesday the 4th. You are most welcome to come along and join us. LINK.
Would have been quite a useful meet I think, but sadly I am working up in Preston till quite late :(

I would have shown my best bits if I could have gotton any more money off :D Took nearly 3 hours of 'discussion'. Very pleasant service from Matthew Ryan at Manchester Merc :thumb:

I would have shown my best bits if I could have gotton any more money off :D Took nearly 3 hours of 'discussion'. Very pleasant service from Matthew Ryan at Manchester Merc :thumb:

Hi Amanda,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Hi Amanda,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Thank you, hoping to get support from you guys when it snows :D

Had a 123D BMW a few years ago and ended up buying a little 4x4 to keep rolling. currently have a Quattro, but now I am biting the bullet and going back to RWD. Only difference is I can't afford a 4x4. I have used winter tyres for the last 4 winters, but never on a RWD, I am told that they are pretty good on them though. Otherwise I may be asking for a push :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom