Hello - on the hunt for a C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AledH

Car
looking for a c63
Evening All,

I am a newbie here - I have decided I want to get a C63 estate as my next car, I look forward to finding out more about the car and what to look out for when buying. I hope I can find one by Christmas, although they do appear to be a little thin on the ground.

Aled

Hi Aled, how's the car search coming along? What year/spec are you looking for?

Hi Imauci, its not going that well if I am honest, there, doesn't appear to be a huge amount of choice out there, other than a few that are very expensive (well I think they are expensive). I would like a face lift car, spec wise I would like the 19" although i do like it on the 18" wheels too, everything else would be an added bonus. I like ILS, reversing camera and DAB but I can probably live without them. I would like a car with less than 50k miles on it.... I am cycling to work at the moment, it will start wearing a bit thin by January when the temp generally dips, so hopefully I can find something before then.

I can see you have recently acquired a C63 estate, how are you finding it? Did you look at many?

Your definitely more limited to choice with wanting an estate. There is a good few low mileage ones with a good spec and as you say some are expensive.

I looked at a few non face lift cars to begin with but decided on a face lift version after seeing one. I just didn't like the interior after seeing the face lift. Mine has the 19" wheels, DAB, HK and reverse camera which was everything i wanted and i was happy with the price i paid so you just have to be patient. It was well worth the effort of looking every day, its brilliant, you can't beat that noise.

Its a Cat D... not one for me. Thanks for brining it to my attention all the same.

Its a Cat D... not one for me. Thanks for brining it to my attention all the same.

Damn it, lol. I even looked to see if it was, clearly my skimming/reading skills need improving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom