Help - I know this sounds ridiculous!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thompson31

Car
C250 cdi coupe amg sport
I'm gonna make my self look really stupid here ladies and gents but I thought it's easier to ask on here than go out to the car and read through the manual!

I've got a 2013 C-class coupe, and I cannot find the lever to get the back seats down! I went to put a big box in there the other day and I was in a rush and ended up putting it across the back seats!

Help please!:)

Jack

I know nothing about that model, but the first thing I'd ask is do you know for sure they do fold down.

My only experience of folding seats is with ML's and the lever is an integral part of the seat.

Sorry can't be more help.

"If all else fails read the instructions"

Mine unlock from inside the boot but mine is a E class coupe but yours must be similar as they do fold down

Yup As above mines unlocked from the boot right at the top there was 2 levers. W211 E Class

Two levers inside the boot at the top on either side just behind the seats.

As above.
Same as the CLK (209).
Levers are in the boot, near the base of the rear window.
One for each side.

If the C-Class Coupe is anything like the CLK, you may also find that the bases of the rear seats also lift and fold forward allowing you to fold the backs of the rears seats completely flat.

If so, you'll find the pull-handles for the base of the seats down to the side of the seat bases (window side).

:thumb:

Mercedes-Benz-C-Class_Coupe_2012_photo_bf.jpg

The 2 black tabs pictured, pull them towards you.

I still find it bizarre that people nowadays prefer to wait for replies on an internet forum rather than open the handbook.

I couldn't figure out how to fit the luggage cover to our S203; after a few mins. of head-scratching I looked in the handbook which was helpfully situated a couple of feet away ... job done, without needing to use a computer at all :)

(In case you're wondering - you have to fold the rear seats forward, open the back door, and slide it in sideways!)

I still find it bizarre that people nowadays prefer to wait for replies on an internet forum rather than open the handbook.

I couldn't figure out how to fit the luggage cover to our S203; after a few mins. of head-scratching I looked in the handbook which was helpfully situated a couple of feet away ... job done, without needing to use a computer at all :)

(In case you're wondering - you have to fold the rear seats forward, open the back door, and slide it in sideways!)

Following on from that, maybe we should have a "smilie" for RTFM :D

I guess if your handbook is in that strange language that isn't quite Chinese and isn't quite English, the forum is of help.

Also if you've lost the manual (but OP has not)

Maybe it's raining outside :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

To which I also add a sense of self reliance. Still highly valued in my (little) world.

I would normally open the handbook if I needed to do something there and then. But it was Sunday afternoon and I remember it so thought id ask on here!

Thanks for picture and comments, found them today!

Jack

I guess if your handbook is in that strange language that isn't quite Chinese and isn't quite English, the forum is of help.

Also if you've lost the manual (but OP has not)

Maybe it's raining outside :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Or maybe it's just idle-itis, or high dependency.

I wonder if his mother still wipes his a*se?

Incredible!

Or maybe it's just idle-itis, or high dependency.

I wonder if his mother still wipes his a*se?

Incredible!

More personal attacks. People like you are ruining the forum. :fail

Maybe he just thought he'd ask his friends on the forum... :wallbash:

Lol i asked on here for clues as to where the handbook might be!
I sometimes sit at the comp and think ill ask the people that know no harm in that its what forum's are for!:thumb:

Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom